VITEEE 2020 Application Form (Released) And Download VIT Exam Pattern @ vit.ac.in: The Wait is Over the students who are waiting for the VIT University Notification Hurry up now the officials of Tamil Nadu conducts an entrance test for admission in its four years B.Tech. The entrance test is a university level exam which is generally referred to as VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination). After qualifying the entrance test, candidates will be eligible to get admission to University’s Vellore and Chennai campus. Interested candidates are recommended to apply as per the prescribed admission schedule.
Candidates should not wait for the last of the application form. Those who want to appear in the upcoming VITEEE 2020 exam can check here relevant information such as the VITEEE registration process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and admission schedule, etc. In this regard, the University will publish the notification on its official website inviting application form for VITEEE 2020 exam so the students who are going to apply for the VITEEE 2020 are fallow the intersections were given in the fallow sections
VITEEE 2020 Application Form And Download VIT Exam Prattran @ vit.ac.in
|Name Of The Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Availability of application form||Started|
|Application Last Date||29th February 2020|
|Slot Booking Date||3rd week of March 2020|
|Examination Date||2nd to 3rd week of April 2020|
|Result Date||30th of April, 2020|
|Counseling Date||2nd or 3rd week of May 2020|
|Location||Vellore and Chennai|
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident /Non-Resident Indian National / PIO.
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through foreign category only. A separate application form is made available. Kindly check our website for details
Age Limit :
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2020. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counseling, failing for which they will be disqualified.
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2020 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2020, in any one of the following qualifying examinations :
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for VITEEE. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
Eligibility Criteria For The Qualifying Examination
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2020 should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be the minimum aggregate of 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
- CERTIFICATE TO PROVE COMMUNITY / NATIVITY should be produced at the time of counseling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have opted for MPCEA(Maths / Physics/ Chemistry / English / Aptitude)in VITEEE 2020 are eligible for all the B.Tech. Programs.
- Candidates who have opted for BPCEA(Biology / Physics/ Chemistry / English / Aptitude)in VITEEE 2020 are eligible for the following Bio stream programs only. But after joining, registering Mathematics as a bridge course is mandatory.
- Tech. Bio-engineering(VIT-Bhopal)
- Tech. Biotechnology(VIT, Vellore)
- Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics(VIT, Vellore)
- Tech. Electronics and Communication with a specialization in Biomedical Engineering(VIT, Vellore)
- For online application: 1150/- inclusive of GST
- For offline application: 1200/- inclusive of GST
- The online application fee can be paid through net banking, debit card and credit card.
VIT Exam Prattran @ vit.ac.in
Exam Mode: The exam will be held in online mode (computer-based exam).
Test Duration: The duration of the exam will be of 2.30 hours.
Type of Questions: All the questions will have multiple choice in nature.
Marking Scheme: The Question Contain 1 mark for each one.
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
Medium: The question paper will be in English only.
Number of Questions: There will be a total of 125 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English as per the details below.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
Click On Below Link For VITEEE 2020 Application
VITEEE 2020 Application – Click Here
How To Apply For VITEEE 2020
- The candidates who found themselves eligible as per the prescribed eligibility requirements can proceed for VITEEE registration.
- VITEEE 2020 application form is expected to be released in the first week of November 2019.
- The VITEEE application form 2020 can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates have to purchase the OMR application form from designated post offices throughout India in case of the offline mode of application.
- The applicant has to pay the application fee in the form of Demand Draft. The DD of Rs.1200/- in favor of VIT University.
- The OMR application form can be collected from the University’s Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal and Amaravati campus.
- In the case of an online application form, candidates have to access the official website.
- Fill all the details asked in the online application form and follow all the instructions.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- Submit the application form at the end and take the printout of the same for future reference.
- No need to send a hard copy of the application form filled through online mode.
- However, completely filled OMR application form along with all enclosures must reach the office of the Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632014 via post.
- 1 VITEEE 2020 Application Form And Download VIT Exam Prattran @ vit.ac.in
- 2 VIT Exam Prattran @ vit.ac.in
- 3 How To Apply For VITEEE 2020