Download UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2020, UPPSC BEO (Block Education Officer) 2019-20 Exam Pattern, UPPSC Block Education Officer Syllabus, Uttar Pradesh PSC BEO Syllabus 2020, Uttar Pradesh PSC Block Education Officer Syllabus: All the UPPSC Block Officer recruitment 2020 aspirants get the Uttar Pradesh PSC BEO Syllabus pdf for Prelims and Mains Exam. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) released the UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO) Vacancy for 309 posts. The UPPSC BEO recruitment 2019 online apply link also activated on the UPPSC web page i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in. The last application date to apply UPPSC BEO online form is 10th January 2020. Aspirants can utilize the UPPSC BEO Syllabus download links attached below. Stay connected with us for frequent updates of the UPPSC BEO Syllabus. The UPPSC Block Education Officer BEO exam date 2020 also updated soon.
Get UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2020 here
The UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment 2019 apply online link also updated on our site. We have given the UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO) Syllabus 2019 -2020 and exam pattern here. All the applicants must know the UPPSC BEO exam date 2020 and start your preparation by using this UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2020. For all the more required info about UPPSC BEO Syllabus visit the official site.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of post||Block Education Officer – 309 posts|
|Article Category||Exam Syllabus|
|Status of Syllabus||Available here|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
UPPSC Block Education Officer Selection Process
The Block Education Officer Selection in UPPSC can be made based on the following order of rounds. They are,
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
UPPSC Block Education Officer Prelims Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020
UPPSC BEO Mains Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020
- In the Main Examination, there are two papers of General Studies and General Hindi Essays.
- Each paper has to be given the time of 3 hours for 200 marks.
- The total number of marks is 400 marks.
- the number of questions in each paper is 40 divided into sections A, B, C.
- Under Section A, 10 questions of the general answer with word limit of 125 and each question will carry 10 marks.
- Under Section B, 10 short answer questions of the word limit 50 and each question will carry 6 marks.
- In Section C, 20 questions of the word limit 25 and each question will carry 2 marks.
- In the General Hindi Essay, the First section has 100 marks of general Hindi and the second section contains Hindi Essay for 100 marks.
UPPSC BEO (Block Education Officer) 2019-20 Syllabus
Screenshot the below mentioned UPPSC BEO Syllabus and quick start your preparation.
For more updates visit the official site of UPPSC – uppsc.up.nic.in
****** All the Best ******