TS SBTET Exam Fee Date 2021, Exam Fee Date, Online Fee Payment Last Date and Fee Details: Dear Candidates, here is good news to who are waiting for the Telangana SBTET Exam Notification July 2021, The Officials of Telangana SBTET planning to conduct the TS SBTET Exam July 2021 for C14, C16, C16S rationalized to C-18 Schemes, C-18 Scheme (I, II, III & IV Semesters) and ER 91( I & II Year). Then if you are also searching for this Telangana SBTET notification 2021 then you are in the right place. You can get all the required information on Telangana Diploma Exam 2021 from here. Our team will provide you with the latest updates of the TS Diploma Fee Payment 2021 as immediately as they updated on the official site. So, candidates can get the Telangana SBTET Notification from the official website of Telangana SBTET as well as from our page by the links provided below. In addition, Telangana Diploma SBTET Last Date details also provided on our page.
Download: TS SBTET Time Table 2021
Important information about TS SBTET Fee Date 2021 Schedule
|Organization Name||State Board of Technical Education and Training of Telangana (TS SBTET)|
|Examination Name||TS SBTET Diploma Examinations July 2021|
Also Download TS SBTET Hall Tickets 2021
TS SBTET Revised Schedule of examination fee Payment July 2021
Diploma Supplementary Examinations in the Schemes of C14, C16/C16S (rationalized to C-18 Scheme), C-18 Scheme I to IV Semesters and ER91 (I &II Year) July-2021 notification has been issued.
The Examination fee payment schedule is revised as detailed below.
|I||Commencement of theory examinations||Will be intimated
|II||Commencement for payment of
Examination fee through Online
|Ill||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all Candidates||29-06-2021
|IV||Last date for payment of examination Fee with penalty to all candidates||30-06-2021
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||01-07-2021
|VI||Date of payment of examination fee (UNDER PREMIUM TATKAL SCHEME)||Before the Examination date & time Examination||Before the
date & time
|I||Fee for whole or part examination||Fts.650/-|
|II||The certificate fee for C-16S VII Semester Students||Fts.600/-|
|HI||a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee)
|IV||Premium Tatkal (Including Examination fee)||Rs.5000/-|
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of Hall Ticket.
- Detailed Time—Table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
- The examination fee can only be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/NetBanking/ UPI etc at telangana.gov.in.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- A student, who is not eligible to sit for examination for any of the reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee.
- The URL for online fee payment and hall ticket download sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- C14, C 16/C16S subjects are rationalized to C-18 scheme. Therefore candidates are informed to study the C-18 syllabus for the mapped subjects as per the annexure.
Instructions to Chief Superintendents /Students:
- The Principals are requested to conduct the examination duly maintaining the physical distance among the students by making seating arrangements as per the Norms.
- All the candidates shall carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
- All the candidates shall cover their nose, mouth with mask/cloth.
- All the candidates shall follow Physical Distance norms.
- Parents shall guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of COVID-19 at Examination Centre.
To Download TS SBTET Revised Exam Fee Schedule July 2021: Click Here
To Download Offical Notification Click Here
How To Check the TS SBTET Notification July 2021
- First, candidate have to visit the official website of the Telangana SBTET i.e.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- Thereafter, The Home page will open on your screen.
- After that, you need to search for the “TS SBTET Exam Notification July 2021“ link and click on the link.
- After clicking on that link a new page will open contains pdf file of your SBTET Notification
- Finally, Check and Download the Exam Notification.