TNDTE Exam Fee Notification April 2020 Tamil Nadu Directorate of Technical Education Are planned to conduct the April 2020 Diploma Examinations The Principals are hereby requested to adhere to the following schedule in connection with Diploma Examinations to be held in April 2020 The Government of Tamil Nadu vide its G.O. (D) No: 153/Higher Education (B1) Department dated 12.06.2019 announced two grace chances (October 2019 and April 2020) to the OR, NR, RR, RS, C, D, G, J, and K scheme students who have already exhausted their legitimate chances (including additional chances), with an enhanced fee of Rs. 750 per subject.
TNDTE Exam Fee Notification 2020 Last Date, Fee Details
The Principals are hereby requested to adhere to the following schedule in connection with Diploma Examinations to be held in October 2019
Grace Chance (October 2019 & April 2020)
The Government of Tamil Nadu vide it’s G.O. (D) No: 153/Higher Education (B1) Department dated 12.06.2019 announced two grace chances (October 2019 and April 2020) to the OR, NR, RR, RS, C, D, G, J, and K scheme students who have already exhausted their legitimate chances (including additional chances), with an enhanced fee of Rs. 750 per subject.
Last Date for Remittance of Fees for all Candidates (including Grace Chance, newly admitted First Semester & Lateral Entry Candidates)
|Final Date for Collection of Examination Fees||Last Date for Remittance of Online Payment of Examination Fees|
|Without Fine||12-02-2020 (Wednesday)||13-02-2020 (Thursday)|
|With a fine of Rs. 1 50||19-02-2020 (Wednesday)||20-02-2020 (Thursday)|
|TATKAL – With a fine of Rs. 750||09-03-2020 (Monday)||10-03-2020 (Tuesday)|
Details of Eligible Candidates Fee/Sub etc: Rs. 65
|1||1200||0001 to 1299||9999||L||Part-time (Additional: 2/2)|
|2||1300||0001 to 1399||9999||L||Full-time & Sandwich (Additional Chance: 2/2)|
|3||1400||0001 to 1499||9999′||L||Part-time & Sandwich|
|4||1500||0001 to 1999||9999||L & M||Full-time. Part-time & Sandwich|
|5||2000||0001 to 2099||9999||M||Full-time. Part-time & Sandwich|
*Full-Time Candidates in this series are not eligible to appear in Oct 2019 Bead Exam.
Details of Eligible Candidates – Grace Chance (Fee/Subject: Rs. 750
|Register Numbers||OR. NR. RR.|
|1||and||RS. NS/C.||Full Time, Sandwich and Part-time|
|2700 0001 to 2899 9999||D.G.J&K|
|2900 0001 to 2999 9999|
|2||1000 0001 to 1199 9999||K||Full-time. Part-time & Sandwich|
‘Only candidates of OR, NR, RR, RS, NS/C, D, G, J and K schemes are eligible.
Diploma Examination Fee Structure
|Fee per subject||Rs. 65||Provisional certificate fee per candidate’||Rs. 110|
|Fee per subject for Grace Chance Candidates||Rs. 750|
|Marksheet fee per candidate||Rs. 40||Diploma certificate fee per candidate’||Rs. 225|
|Registration fee per candidate||Rs. 30||Consolidated mark sheet fee per candidate’||Rs. 60|
Applicable only to VII Semester (Sandwich) candidates.
- Principal(s) are requested to collect examination fees from ALL CANDIDATES (including candidates not appeared in April 2019) based on the consolidated results of previous examinations (i.e. without waiting for draft nominal roll), strictly adhering the due dates.
- Institutions should remit the Examination Fees as a single remittance on each due date (i.e. on 21.08.2019 – without fine, on 30.08.2019 – with fine and on 25.09.2019 – with tatkal fine).
- For candidates not appeared in April 2019 Board Examination, please collect xerox copy of the latest combined mark sheet(s).
- For grace chance candidates, please collect Xerox Copy of all pass mark sheets and duly filled Grace Chance application form.
- Draft Nominal Roll effecting the elective subjects for V Semester (Regular/Sandwich) & VII Semester (Part-time) fresh candidates, institution transfer, re-admission, the continuation of studies, revaluation results and malpractice punishments will be made available in the FTP portal at a later stage (i.e. during last week of August only)
- Examination fee should not be collected from candidates who are debarred for the October 2019 Board Examination.
- Further instructions, regarding NR scrutiny will be issued in due course.
To Download Tndte Exam Fee Notification: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
1 ) What is the Last date of the TNDTE Diploma Exam Fee Notification April 2020?
Ans) 12-02-2020 (Wednesday), with Out Fine.
2) How much amount should be paid For the Last Date for Remittance?
Ans) Application Form Fee for the Last Date for Remittance With a fine of Rs. 1 50.
3) How can I pay for the TNDTE Diploma Exam Fee?
Ans ) The Examination fees must be paid to the account details given in SERIAL NUMBER only. Any deviation in this regard, the Head of Institution will be held responsible for the same. Excess payment or change of account will not be adjusted by this office. This should adhere to scrupulously.