TE Kerala Diploma Fee Notification 2020: Board of Technical Education Kerala (BTEK) has released a Notification for Fee details of TE Kerala Diploma Sem Exam 2020. The exam form to the students at the sublinks given to 2020 Diploma the first year, second year, third year and final year semester exams for students. According to the notice of Kerala polytechnic portal related to the exam of 1st to 6th semesters of the state Diploma, the student’s concentration must be on Diploma fee Kerala Diploma Exam Controller after completing the Diploma Sem Exam Fee form begins the engineering exams/non-Engg course wise semesters Exams from June 2020 Attempt . for more relevant information check at this official link of as below.
Also, Check TE Kerala Time Table 2020
TE Kerala Exam Fee Notification 2020, Last Date & Fee Details
The notifications for Diploma Examinations, April 2020 under Revision (2015), and Revision (2010) schemes were released on 6th March 2020. The Examinations were to start from the First week of April 2020. The online registration was to be completed on 24th March 2020. The academic sessions were in the final leg. It was as this time that as containment measure to COVID 19 pandemic, the institutions were closed on 10th March and was followed by the nationwide lockdown. Consequently, the registration process was suspended on 12th March 2020. Only a minor section of candidates could complete the registration. The examinations are scheduled to be conducted from the first week of June 2020. To support the candidates in wake of COVID 19 pandemic, change of examination centre to a polytechnic college near the residence of the candidate is permitted. Also, the payment of examination is deferred to a later date. The following guidelines are issued with regard to the registration and conduct of examinations. These are applicable to April 2020 examinations alone.
TE Kerala Exam Registration of Candidates
1. The suspended online registration shall be resumed on 18th May and will extend up to 22nd May 2020, 4PM.
2. All eligible candidates under Revision (2015) and Revision (2010) schemes (All semesters) shall complete the registration with in the given period.
3. Candidates who have completed the registration and submitted the applications to the respective Polytechnic college offices before 12th March 2020 should confirm the examination centre.
4. The status of registration can be viewed in the candidate’s login.
5. All other candidates should complete the online registration with in the stipulated dates.
6. The registration will be complete with the online submission of the form. The payment of Fee is not insisted for the completion of registration. The payment of fee is deferred to a later date. Candidates need to submit the necessary examination fee at the time of receiving the Diploma certificate or registration for the next examination, whichever is earlier.
7. There is No need to submit the hard copy of the application at the institution.
Candidates who were subjected to punishments in the previous semesters or have not registered in the last examination (November 2019), shall not be able to complete the online registration. Such candidates shall seek the support from the Help Line numbers 0471 – 2775444 / 2775445 during working hours or email to the help desk, email@example.com
Confirmation / Change of Examination Centre
- The default examination centre of every candidate is his/her institution of study.
- Every candidate – irrespective of whether already registered or making the new registration is expected to Confirm / Change his/her examination centre.
- A candidate residing at a great distance from his/her institution of study, may opt a convenient Polytechnic college near his/her residence as the examination centre with the confirmation by his Head of the Department.
- There is no requirement that the newly chosen institution has his/her branch of study. Example: A candidate under Printing Technology branch, studying at IPT & GPT, Shoranur (Palakkad dist) with his residence at Thiruvananthapuram, may opt Central Polytechnic College, Thiruvananthapuram as the centre.
- The window for the Confirmation / change of examination centre will be available in the candidate’s login.
- Upon making the request to change the centre, candidate shall be provided with the phone number of his Head of Department, has to approve the request. The HoD will approve the request on due verification of the genuineness. However the candidate may contact him for speedy action.
- Once the request for the change of examination centre is approved the candidate will receive the message in his registered mobile number.
- The request for change of examination centre once exercised shall be final. Utmost care shall be taken while exercising the request for change of examination centre. It will not be permitted to revoke the request or to make further changes.
- A candidate who has confirmed an examination centre or opted for a new centre has to appear for all theory examinations at the chosen centre. Change of centre in between the course of examinations is not permitted.
Kerala Diploma Attendance Requirements
1. In wake of the Covid 19 scenario, relaxation on the attendance requirements is made for the registration to April 2020 examinations. All regular candidates on rolls, who have made the semester registration are permitted to register for the examination. This relaxation in attendance requirements is a onetime relaxation for April 2020 examinations.
The pattern of Question Paper
1. Considering the prevailing situation due to Covid 19 pandemic, additional options are provided in the question papers.
2. In the general pattern of a question paper with 3 Hour duration and maximum marks of 100, the following modifications are being made,
- PART A: Short Answer Questions (One/Two Sentences), Answer any 3 out of the 5 questions given.
- PART B: Analytical/Problem Solving Questions Answer 4 questions out of the 7 given.
- PART C: Descriptive/ Analytical/ Problem Solving Questions Answer any of the 3 modules from the 4 given.
The maximum marks shall be 75 and Time 2.15 Hours.
3. Similar arrangements shall be made in the selected subjects for which different patterns are followed.
- The requirement on the submission of certified laboratory / workshop records is relaxed for the April 2020 examinations.
- The assessment on Practical examinations shall be based on the Continuous Internal Assessment made during the academic work made and other suitable assessment modes as adopted by the examiners.
- Due importance shall be given for Viva component, the examiners shall resort to suitable Online / Social media tools for assessment.
Download TE Kerala Exam 2020Detailed Notification / Instructions: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How can I pay for the TE Kerala Diploma Exam Fee June 2020?
Ans) The registration will be complete with the online submission of the form. The payment of Fee is not insisted for the completion of registration. The payment of fee is deferred to a later date. Candidates need to submit the necessary examination fee at the time of receiving the Diploma certificate or registration for the next examination, whichever is earlier.
Q) What is the Last date of the TE Kerala Diploma Exam Fee Notification June 2020?
Ans) The suspended online registration shall be resumed on 18th May and will extend up to 22nd May 2020, 4 PM
Q) How could The candidates generate The Hall Tickets 2020.?
Ans) All eligible candidates who have completed the registration with in the permitted period shall be issued the hall tickets.
- 1 TE Kerala Exam Fee Notification 2020, Last Date & Fee Details
- 1.1 TE Kerala Exam Registration of Candidates
- 1.2 Confirmation / Change of Examination Centre
- 1.3 Kerala Diploma Attendance Requirements
- 1.4 The pattern of Question Paper
- 1.5 Practical Examinations
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions