AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 Download Released Now at Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Official Website ie., gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in: We Are All Know, Recently The Andhra Pradesh Govt has Announced a Notification for various Village/Grama Secretariat posts Job Recruitment (Panchayat Secretary, VRO, Mahila Police, MPEO, Forest Watcher, Digital Assistant, ANM & Other Posts). now So many candidates are looking forward to the AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Exam Hall Ticket 2019 Download Links Publish on Online. The Team Of Fly Fresher.com is advisable to read all the instructions for exams printed on the Admit Card. Students applying for the exam must hold there for the AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Exam Hall Ticket 2019 on the day of the examination. In this Pages Applicant Also Check AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Dates.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 | Download village/Ward Admit Card
The government of Andhra Pradesh published on 26.07.2019 an announcement concerning the recruitment of 1,26,728 vacancies in the village secretariat / Grama Sachivalayam. AP Sachivalayam Jobs @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in positions recently intended to provide employment opportunities for job seekers and applicants. The Aspirants who are applying for the APGS/APWS posts can check the up to date Latest News from the website, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2019 Important Date
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Board (APGSRB), Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name Of The Post||Grama Secretariat/Village Secretariat/Grama Sachivalayam|
|No of posts||1,26,728 Vacancies|
|Category||Admit Cards/Hall Tickets|
|Hall Tickets Release Date||Released Now|
|Results Release Date||September/October 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
The APGS Admit Card 2019 is Released by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh on the official site. Well, the higher authorities of Andhra Pradesh had commenced the time table of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exams which are to be conducted from 1st September 2019 To 08th September 2019. Post-Wise Dates Shown in Below Table.
AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets 2019
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Exam Hall Tickets 2019: who are looking for Panchayat Secretary exams/vendors scheduled to start on 1st Sep 2019, can view and download exam timings Above The Table. this day page. All concerned students can consult their Panchayat Secretary exam schedule, Sep 2019, for which we have provided the complete details below. here This Page Download Panchayat Secretary, VRO, VRA, MPEO, Linemen, Forest Watcher, Field Assistant-2, ANM & Other Posts Admit Card From The Below On this Page.
AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Exam Centers 2019
As Per Latest Update, Total AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Exam 4,478 Centers, Below We are Providing Below Table District Wise Center List.
|Name Of District||Centers Count|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||323|
Candidates must Download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 before the last date to avoid server traffic. Please refer to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card for further updates, changes, written exam date, selected list of candidates for the recruitment of AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Posts. Students Can Download Direct AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets From Below Links
Offical AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Exam Important Instructions For Candidate
- All the information pertaining to the candidate given above is as submitted by the candidate through online
application. Hence, candidate alone is responsible for the entries made by her / him.
- The Hall Ticket must be presented for entry into the examination hall along with at least one original valid Photo identification card issued by Government i.e., Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Government Employee ID or Driving License, etc.
- If you have downloaded the Hall Ticket without photo/blurred photo / too small photo / photo without signature, you should bring 3 Passport size Photos duly attested by Gazetted Officer and hand over the same to the Invigilator in the examination hall, failing which you will not be admitted to the examination.
- Candidates will be allowed inside the exam centre from 9.30 am / 2.00 pm. No candidate will be allowed after 10.00 am / 2.30 pm Candidates are advised to check the location of exam centre in advance and also reach the examination centre early to avoid last minute rush.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the examination venue, a day in advance, so that they can reach the venue on time on the day of examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as Mobile/Cell Phones, Calculators, Tablets, I-Pad, Bluetooth, Pagers or any other device capable of interacting/Programming to the examination Centre. Any violation of the above leads to disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after their credentials are verified by centre officials and after frisking to ensure that no prohibited articles are carried (writing pads & hand bags are also not allowed). DSC will not make any arrangements for safe custody of prohibited devices and candidates shall make their own arrangements.
- Please check the Answer sheet and read the instructions on it as well as on Question Booklet carefully. You should use ball point pen (blue / black) only to fill the required particulars and to encode your Question Booklet series (A or B or C or D) at appropriate places in the answer sheet. Failure to encode / wrong encoding of Question Booklet Series will lead to invalidation of answer sheet. Writing with Pen or any other writing device at wrong places will also lead to invalidation of your Answer sheet.
- Candidate must enter required details in Nominal Roll cum Attendance sheet in legible handwriting and put their
signature at appropriate place.
- You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer sheet.
- OMR sheets supplied to the candidates consist of two copies, the original copy on the top and the duplicate copy at
bottom. After completion of the examination, the candidate should handover the original OMR answer sheet (top sheet) to the invigilator and carry the bottom sheet (duplicate) for his/her record.
- You should not mark answer choices on the Question Booklet under any circumstances.
- You have to bubble the answers on the OMR sheet with ball point pen (Blue/Black) only. Bubbling by Pencil / Ink pen / Gel pen is not permitted in the examination and such answer sheet would be invalidated.
- Use of whitener or any other marker on OMR sheet will lead to disqualification. Possession of whitener or any other
marker other than Ball point Pen in the examination hall will lead to disqualification of your candidature.
- The candidates are also informed that under no circumstances should the candidate take away the main answer
sheet and if he/she does so he/she will be disqualified besides initiating necessary proceedings under AP Public
Examinations (Prevention of mall practices and unfair means) Act 1997.
- Candidates are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other candidates in the Examination hall or causing disturbance in any manner whatsoever. Candidates are prohibited from borrowing any item from other candidates in the Exam-Hall. In case of any disturbance, such candidates would be disqualified.
- Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. In case of
impersonation / disorder / Rowdy behavior during examination in and around the examination centre, necessary FIR for the incident will be lodged with concerned Police station apart from disqualifying the candidature. The
Center Superintendent / Center Special Officer / Hall Superintendent / Invigilator is duly authorized to take spot
action in such cases.
- Frequent visits to the toilets are not permitted. Candidates are advised to use the toilet facility only in case of extreme necessity. If any candidates are found to be indulging in discussions or malpractice near the toilets or corridors or any other places after going out of the Hall under the plea for going to toilet or otherwise they would be disqualified.
- The total duration of the examination is 150 minutes. The question paper will be in English with Telugu translation.
The English version will be considered as authentic for valuation purpose.
- NEGATIVE MARKS: For each wrong answer will be penalized with ¼ (0.25) of the marks prescribed for the question, would be deducted.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till the expiry of full time. If any candidate leaves the examination hall in the middle, he would be disqualified.
- Admission to the examination is provisional subject to the confirmation / satisfaction of conditions laid down in Notification and also subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and verification of required certificates at a later stage. Admission / Appearing to the Examination does not confer ipso facto right for recruitment / selection.
- Violation of any of the instructions may lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet besides penal action. Rules of
punishment are governed by 18/10/2016. AP Public Examinations (Prevention of mall practices and unfair means)
- Candidates are advised not to bring the Original Certificates like S.S.C, Intermediate, Degree, Integrated Community Certificates, Non – Creamy Layer for B.C candidates, Study from Class – IV to X to the examination hall but keep them ready for production at a later date.
- Any violation of the above instructions, adopting any unfairness, or indulge in any unfair examination practices shall entitle disciplinary action on the candidate which may include debarment from appearing any of future tests.
- Visually impaired candidates (40% disability and above) and orthopedically challenged (those who are not having both hands) are allowed the assistance of the scribe.
- For any further clarification please read the Notification and Corrigenda available at https://vsws.ap.gov.in
Note: Website Loading Slowly. So, Wait Some Time and Try Again. For Latest Updates, BookMark This Page
Direct Download Link:
- Download Halltickets service enabled only for Exam Dates: 01-09-2019,03-09-2019 & 04-09-2019
How to Download Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019
Applicants must download the Admit Card for the 2019 Offical WebSite from Andhra Pradesh by following the steps below. And we gave you the simple steps to make your job easier. You can download the AP Ward and Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019 on the official website.
- AP Grama Secretary Hall Tickets, candidates log in to the official site @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Find the AP Village Secretary Hall Tickets Link on the home page.
- Next click on that particular link.
- A page will open related to the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019Download .
- Fill all the required details in the Login form & Click On Submit Button.
- And download it and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
Note: For any information and questions follow our page fly fresher.com regularly. In addition, we will provide you with all Education-related information like notifications, admit cards, results and much more.
Question & Answer on Fly Fresher.com
Fly Fresher.com Team Has Trying to Clear A doubts and Questions, Still, If You Have Any Questions Ask Form Below Comment Box, Thank You For Your Support
1. Is AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 Available?
Answer: Grama And Ward Sachivalayam Exam Hall Tickets has been issued. Govt Of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Board Download on Before 5days The Exam.
2. How can I prepare for Grama / Ward Sachivalayam?
Answer: Get ready for your pace, refer to this to get good results on the exam. know the syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam. Know the Exam Pattern, there is 0.25 negative marking in Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Exam. Select the best books for each subject. Start Reading Current Affairs, So On…
3. Qualifying marks for Grama Sachivalayam
Answer: The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs, and PHs or as per rules.
4. What is the ID proof for Grama Sachivalayam 2019 Exam?
Answer: The candidates will also have to carry 1 original copy of the photo ID proof. The ID to be taken should be the same as that used during registration. (Aadhar card, voter ID card, PAN ID card, passport, driver’s license with a photograph the size of a passport of yours same as pasted on your Admit Card).