SSC CGL Jobs Notification 2019 Check Out Combined Graduate Level Group B, C Posts @ ssc.nic. If you are willing to join government departments/ministries, then SSC CGL is the best option for the young graduates to enter into these departments at Grade-‘B’ & ‘C’ posts. SSC conducts the CGL exam every year throughout the country. As an SSC CGL officer, you will be performing several important duties in various departments, which directly contributes to the nation’s progress. This job can provide you immense respect, a decent salary package, and lucrative career growth in the respective departments/ministries. the online Application Date starts from 22nd October 2019 and the Last Date for Online Application 25th November 2019.
SSC CGL Jobs Notification 2019 Check Out Combined Graduate Level Group B, C Posts @ ssc.nic.in
The candidate selected for the post of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be allocated to various offices in the Department spread across India based on the number of vacancies required to be filled up through this recruitment, merit order of the candidate and his/ her preference for a particular State/ UT. Further, the selected candidates with Bachelor‟s degree in Commerce or with the desirable qualification will preferably be allocated to Commercial stream based on administrative requirement and subject to availability of vacancy
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C|
|Application Starting date||22nd October 2019|
|Last Date||25th November 2019|
|Selection Process||Tier-I: Computer Based Examination, Tier-II: Computer Based Examination, Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper), Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable), Document Verification.|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or MBA (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics
- Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; or Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
- Remaining all Other Posts: Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Check Out The Official Notification For The Salary Details The Official Link will Be Given at the Bottom Of The Article
- The candidates who are going to apply for this post Every Applicant has to pay – 100/- rs
Click On Below Link For The Official Notification
Steps To Apply For The SSC CGL Jobs Notification 2019
- Visit The Official site Staff Selection Commission @ ssc.nic.in
- Firstly every candidate had to start with the One Time Registration.
- For Registration, You have to Enter Mobile Number & Email id, Adhar Number
- And Upload Photo now, Login with your Registration Number and password.
- Now Check Out For The Official Notification
- And Apply For The Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019
- Enter all the details and pay the Application Fees
- Finally, Check Out All the Details And Submit