RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020 (Released) Download PDF @ rbi.org.in: The Reserve Bank of India has going to release the recruitment for the post of Assistant of vacancies 926 posts which is the application is provided to apply in online mode. This exam will be conducted in two phases which is in the form of prelims and mains this prelims exam is considered as a gate pass for the entry of the mains it is the final stage in the selection process. The exam will be conducted in the Language Proficiency Test (LPT) to the students who are applying for the other states according to their regional languages which are mandatory to qualify this Exam. RBI Assistant Exam dates for the prelims exam will is announced to conduct the exam on 14th and 15th are expecting but the mains exam dates will be announced for RBI assistant after completion of Prelimination Exam.
Applicants who are waiting to attend this exam need to prepare the subjects are Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, English Language. Who is going too to start their preparations need to refer the syllabus and Exam pattern of RBI Assistant need to take revision on the following subjects which are mentioned in this article and Now continue reading this article then you will get one idea about the preparation of the RBI Assistant post which we have provided in this article.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020 (Released) Download PDF @ rbi.org.in
Here we are providing the information about the syllabus of both prelims and mains exam patterns of the RBI Assitant. The students who are willing to attend this exam they need to check the syllabus of RBI Assistant 202o. This exam is conducted int the reference to the Reserve bank of India which is one the biggest finance department of India they will release the recruitment for every yearly basis by which more of the candidates can be benefited and placed in higher positions.
Overview of RBI Assistant for Prelims 2020
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Phase I||Preliminary Exam|
|Phase II||Mains Exam|
|Allotted Time||One Hour|
|Prelims Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
|Mains Maximum Marks||200 Marks|
|Negative Marking (Prelims and Mains)||Yes|
|Sectional Timing (Prelims and Mains)||Yes|
|Sectional Cut Off (Prelims and Mains)||Yes|
Important Dates For RBI Assistant Exam
|Form Submission starts||23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Exam Fee Last Date||23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Prelims Exam Starts (Expected)||February 14 & 15, 2020|
|Mains ExamStarts (Expected)||March 2020|
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates there will be only Intimation Fee of Rs. 50.
- For OBC/General/EWS candidates they need to Examination Fee and Intimation Fee total Fee Rs.450.
Exam Pattern For RBI Assitant 2020
The candidates need to refer this syllabus for the examination purpose that you are attended to this exam wee are here providing the exam pattern. This RBI Assistant Exam is somewhat is equals to the competitive exam which are held for the examinations of the recruitment in the Banking Sectors. By our deep research, we have gathered the syllabus which is related to this RBI Assistant Exam. We are providing detailed information about the Syllabus for RBI Assistant 2020. The students who are attending for the Exam can now check their appropriate syllabus for the Exam related to the Banking sector it is equal to the exam conducting by the Reserve Bank Of India. This article we have given detailed information about the Exam which is going to conduct by the Officials.
I. Exam pattern for Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Questions Contains||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
II. Exam pattern for Mains Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Questions Contains||Carrying of Marks||Duration of Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
III. Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
Applicants who are provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination who can the category of a language proficiency test (LPT). This language proficiency test will be conducted by the Official / Local Language of the State concerned has mentioned below.
Regional / Local Languages as Tabulated:
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali|
Click here to download the syllabus of RBI Assistant 2020
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Available Now
Important Instructions For Application Form:
- The application form is given in integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed successfully by below instructions.
- The candidates can pay the Exam Fee by any of these payment methods like Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After completing the submission of your payment details in the online application form, Please wait until l the page loading Don’t Refresh your browser.
- After the successful transaction, you will be redirected to the e-Receipt Section.
- If the e-receipt not generated the transaction indicates Payment Failure On failure of payment, Candidates need to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the above process for payment.
- Candidates here advised for making a printout of the e-Receipt which contains online Application Form.
- If there contains any error that the transaction is not successful and kindly repeat the above process.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- 1 RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020 (Released) Download PDF @ rbi.org.in
- 1.1 Overview of RBI Assistant for Prelims 2020
- 1.2 Important Dates For RBI Assistant Exam
- 1.3 Application Fee:
- 1.4 Exam Pattern For RBI Assitant 2020
- 1.5 Important Instructions For Application Form: