Kerala KAS Notification 2019 for 1200+ Kerala Administrative Service Vacancies @ kerala.psc.gov.in: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Kerala Administrative Service 2019 (KAS 2019). This is the first IAS recruitment in the history of Kerala. More than 1000 vacancies of KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee Posts such as Under Secretary, Assistant Commissioner, Inspecting Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer/Accounts Officer, DEO, etc. are available in various department Education, Civil Supplies, Land Revenue, Kerala State Land Use Board, Tourism, etc. KAS Recruitment is being done through three streams i.e. Stream-1, Stream-2, Stream-3. Stream 1 is for KAS Direct Recruitment while Stream 2 and Stream 3 are for the candidates who are already working under government departments
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the Kerala Administrative Service. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for KPSC KAS Recruitment through KPSC official website, after One Time Registration, on or before 04 December 2019 and the last date For The Online Applications are 04.12.2019
Kerala KAS Notification 2019 for 1200+ Kerala Administrative Service Vacancies @ kerala.psc.gov.in
|Name Of The Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post||KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee|
STREAM-1, STREAM-2, STREAM-3
|Exam Name||Kerala Administrative Service|
|Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
- candidates should have a degree in any subject along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any recognized Universit in India.
- Stream – 1Maximum Age Limit: 21 Years
Minimum Age Limit: 32 Years
Stream – 2
Maximum Age Limit: 21 Years
Minimum Age Limit: 40 Years
Stream – 3
Minimum Age Limit: 50 Years
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Check Out The Official Notification for the salary Details
- No Application Fees
Click On Below Link For Official Notification 2019
Steps To Apply For Kerala KAS Notification 2019
- Primarily visit the official site of Kerala Public Service Commission i.e. keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the notification section and EXTRA-ORDINARY GAZETTE DATE 01/11/2019 link.
- Aspirants must download KEA Officer Trainee Notification 2019.
- Check the eligibility conditions and instructions.
- Eligible candidates must register for the posts through One Time Registration link.
- Register candidates can fill the applications.
- Take a hard copy of the applications for future usage
Click On Below Link