KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020: Good news for all candidates who are waiting for Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board LDC Hallticket 2020. If you have filled up your application form for Kerala Devaswom Board Exam 2020 after submitting of Online application applicants eagerly waiting for KDRB LDC Hall ticket 2020. In this article, we are providing all the information about Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) LDC Hall ticket. The Officials of Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board Planning to Conduct the examination in the month of February 2020. We are providing direct links to download the Hall Ticket from the Official Website.
Check the details after Downloading the Hall ticket 2020. Candidates are suggested to be that they must have to take Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) LDC Hall ticket 2020 to the examination hall. Without admit card the exam authorities do not permit you to attend the Exam. Our team Fly fresher provided direct links to download the KDRB LDC Hall tickets 2020 at the bottom of this page.
- 1 Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)
- 2 LDC Hall Ticket 2020
- 3 Step by step to download KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020?
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)
LDC Hall Ticket 2020
|Body of the Organization||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)|
|Post Name||LDC, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant Posts|
|Total Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Exam Date||February 2020 – Expected|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||February 2020 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Documents To Be Carried For Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) LDC Hall Ticket Exam
Candidates who going to attend the Exam must carry any one of the following Photo Id in the original.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Employee ID
Information KDRB LDC Hall Ticket on 2020
Applicants should check the information provided on the Bihar Police admit card before going to the exam to ensure the details. The details are as follows.
- Name of the Exam Board
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Name of the Father
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Venue Details
- Exam Timings
- Online Test Duration
- Examination Instructions
- Application number
- Candidate Photograph
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for candidate Signature
- Thumb Impression
Important Links Given Below
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) LDC Hall Ticket 2020-Click here (Available soon)
KDRB LDC Hall Ticket Exam Result 2020 –Available soon
Knowing about more details check the official site
Step by step to download KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020?
- Who is applying for the KDRB LDC Hall Ticket first, go to the official website of i.e
- After entering the home page, search for the Recruitment Section on the home page.
- Thereafter in that section search for the link “ Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) LDC Hall Ticket 2020″
- After that, click on that link and a new page will open and that page contains login details such as Registration Id and Date of birth.
- Therefore, Enter your required personal details correctly and click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, before submitting once make sure that the entered details are correct or not.
- After that, click on the submit button your Exam Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, Check and download your Exam Admit Card