JSSC CGL Result 2019 Download, Jharkhand JGGLCCE Exam Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Jharkhand JGGLCCE Syllabus Download 2019, JSSC CGL Exam Pattern (Prelims & Mains): Dear Candidates, Are you the applied for the JGGLCCE Exam and going to attend the JSSC CGL Exam then we brought some useful information for you about the JSSC CGL Exam Result 2019 date. Here we will provide the JSSC CGL Examination Result on this page below so everyone can get your result here on this page whenever JGGLCCE Result 2019 gets released. we gave you the information about the JSSC Result as well as details about the JSSC CGL Cutoff Marks and JSSC CGL Merit list 2019 also. For more details check the official site of JSSC i.e. jssc.nic.in.
Jharkhand JGGLCCE Exam Result Download
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) officials are going to recruit the vacant positions of Assistant Branch Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Block Supply Officer, Zone Inspector-Cum-Law, Planning Assistant, Co-operative Extension Officer Posts. All applicants are going to attend the Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) and therefore looking for the JGGLCCE Result 2019 date. Here, We have also provided the Jharkhand JGGLCCE Exam Pattern 2019, JSSC CGL Selection Process 2019, and JGGLCCE Syllabus here
Important details about JSSC Exam
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the post||Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination for various posts in the notification|
|Total Vacancies||As per the notification|
|Exam Date||November 2019 (Expected)|
JSSC CGL Result 2019 and Check Exam Cut Off Marks, Merit list here
The Officials of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) are planning to fill the vacant Assistant Branch Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Block Supply Officer, Zone Inspector-Cum-Law, Planning Assistant, Co-operative Extension Officer Posts through this recruitment. Thus, Candidates are invited to refer the full page for complete information JSSC JGGLCCE Exam Result 2019. Our team fly fresher provided complete information on the JGGLCCE Exam Result 2019 and JGGLCCE Exam Syllabus to avoid the aspirant’s confusion.
JGGLCCE Examination Cutoff Marks
The Cut Off Marks are the minimum marks to be scored in the exam to be qualified. All the candidates who have attended the JSSC JGGLCCE Exam 2019 should check the JSSC JGGLCCE Cutoff Marks. Aspirants have to score equal to or more than the qualifying marks in the exam to get qualified for further rounds in the selection process. candidates who have attended the Written Exam of JSSC are eagerly waiting for the result. The qualified and selected candidates are declared and announced in the way of publication of results. Every candidate can refer to this page to obtain the announcement of the JSSC CGL Cutoff marks. The JSSC CGL Exam Cutoff marks will be calculated based on how many candidates attended the exam and how many vacancies are available, exam level and some other factors.
JSSC CGL Exam Merit list 2019 @ jssc.nic.in
The details of the JSSC CGL Merit list are provided in this section. The JSSC CGL Exam Merit list contains the list of names of candidates who score the highest marks in the exam. Therefore, based on individual performance the candidate can get priority in the JSSC CGL Selection Process. Those candidates who refer to this page can obtain the JGGLCCE Merit list 2019 in addition to the result. Candidates who have taken the written exam can view the links and download the Merit List from the links provided below.
Check JSSC Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, and the selection process here
JSSC CGL Selection Process 2019
Here, we gave you clear information on the JSSC CGL Selection process 2019. So, all candidates before taking the exam will check this section once. This section provides detailed information about the written test process, And also the duration of the exam.
The JSSC CGL selection process contains the following two rounds of written test
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
JSSC CGL Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam: Preliminary Exam consists of a total of 120 marks for 120 questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. The exam will be in the objective model. The exam contains the following sections,
- General Studies – 30 Questions
- General Knowledge – 20 Questions
- Mathematics – 20 Questions
- Mental Ability – 20 Questions
- Jharkhand State Related Knowledge – 30 Questions
Mains Examination: Mains Exam consists of 370 questions for a total of 370 marks. There are 3 parts in this Exam Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3. The duration of the exam is 2 hours per each paper and a total of 6 hours. The exam will be in the objective model. The exam contains the following sections,
Paper- 1: This paper contains two sections Hindi and English. Total of 120 questions from this section for 120 Marks.
- Hindi Language – 60 questions
- English Language – 60 questions
Paper- 2: This paper contains Tribal and Regional Language. Total of 100 questions from this section for 100 Marks
Paper-3: This paper contains the following subjects. Total of 150 questions from this section for 150 Marks
- General Studies -30 questions
- General Science -20 questions
- Mathematics -20 questions
- Mental Ability – 20 questions
- Computer Knowledge – 20 questions
- Knowledge Related to Jharkhand State – 40 questions
The Applicant can Download Result from Below Link
JSSC CGL Result 2019 – Click here
How to Download JSSC CGL Exam Result 2019 through online
- Candidate first, go to the official website of JSSC i.e.jssc.nic.in
- After entering the home page, search for the Result section on the home page.
- Thereafter in that section search for the link “ JSSC Exam Result 2019“.
- Click on that link and a new page will open and that page contains login details such as Hall ticket number password/date of birth.
- Enter your required personal details correctly and click on the submit button.
- before submitting once make sure that the entered details are correct or not.
- After, clicking on the submit button your result will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, Check and download your result.
- Take a print out of your result if required for your future reference.
Note: For any information and questions follow our page fly fresher.com regularly. In addition, we will provide you with all job-related information like notifications, admit cards, results and much more. If you have any doubts and queries then comment in below comment section.
- 1 JSSC CGL Result 2019 and Check Exam Cut Off Marks, Merit list here
- 2 Check JSSC Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, and the selection process here
- 3 How to Download JSSC CGL Exam Result 2019 through online