JNUEE Notification 2020, JNU Admission Procedure , Eligible Criteria 2020 And Other Details: NTA officials have released the JNU Admission 2020 Exam Dates for JNUET recently. The Jawaharlal Nehru University inviting the candidate applications for UG, PG and research programs in various specialization under streams of Science, Commerce, and Arts, etc. This Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission 2020 open in various JNU courses. The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Admission 2020 will facilitate the student’s financial assistance through various scholarship facilities. As per the official announcement, the entrance exam will be going to conduct in the month of May 2020. For more exam details check the official site i.e. jnu.ac.in
- 1 Get JNUEE Notification 2020 details
- 2 How to Download the JNUEE notification 2020 Online
Get JNUEE Notification 2020 details
According to the latest information, the update has been coming that JNU notification 2020 will be soon released. This entrance exam is for inviting suitable applications for the JNU UG, PG programs based on the obtained marks in this JNU Entrance exam. We have known that the JNUEE 2020 application process would be released in online mode. without any other mode of intimation. After the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE) result, 2020 declaration candidates will be called for counseling. We will update this page whenever the JNUEE Result 2020 and Merit List get updated officially. The NTA officials are going to fill the JNUEE 2020 admissions on the official site soon. This entrance exam is a university level entrance exam. This Exam is useful for taking admission into UG, PG and doctoral courses which are offered in this university by NTA.
|Name of the Institute||Jawarharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Name of the Exam||Jawarharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE)- 2020|
|Article Category||Entrance Exam Notification|
|Notification release date and last date to apply||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Notified later|
|Result Status||Available soon|
About the Institute
Jawaharlal Nehru University is one of the famous universities in India. This University is a renowned university center for teaching and research domains. The Grade Point and Rank of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in India is 3.91 (on a scale of 4). The rank of this university among the National Institutional Ranking Framework is 3. The JNU received Best University Award from the President of India in the year 2017.
- Candidates must have the following eligibility to apply JNUEE 2020,
- The candidate who is an Indian national citizen and foreign national citizen can apply for JNUEE 2020.
- Age should be must not more than 17 years of age.
B.A Course Eligibility
- Candidates must pass 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or the university.
- Candidates must qualify the exam with a score of a minimum of 45% marks.
- Students who are appearing in the 12th class also eligible to apply.
M.Tech Course Eligibility
- Candidate must pass a Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Statistics or any other Science branch.
- Candidate must pass a Bachelors’s degree in any branch of Engineering OR MCA.
- The minimum 45% marks in 12th class.
MCA Course Eligibility
- Candidates must qualify for 12th class or bachelor’s degrees.
- Candidates must qualify the Mathematics subject as a mandatory subject.
- Everyone must have to qualify with 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
Filling application form procedure
- All the candidates first visit the official site to fill the JNU 2020 Application form through online mode.
- No other mode of receiving an application is available.
- The candidate has to fill the application form from 2nd March 2020.
- The last date to submit the online application form is 31st March 2020.
- All the candidates were able to fill a maximum of three fields in the same application form.
- If anyone submits more than one application form for the same level of program, the application will be rejected.
- Before filling the online application form candidates will have to keep working email ID and phone numbers.
- Upload your latest photograph & signature in the given form.
- The photograph is must be between 10 KB to 200 KB in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- The sign is must be between 4 KB to 30 KB in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The correction facility also provided for any mistake.
- Finally, take the print out after filling the entire application form.
JNUEE 2020 Admission Form – Click here
Official Website – jnu.ac.in
How to Download the JNUEE notification 2020 Online
- Candidates firstly, Visit the official website of JNU i.e. jnu.ac.in
- After landing on the home page look for JNUEE 2020 latest link and click on it.
- Thereafter search for the JNUEE admission link.
- Click on the required set link apply now.
- Now a new page will open contains details of admission form.
- Enter the required details and submit the button.
- After that, your application form submitted.
- Download it for further reference.
We hope you are getting the required data regarding the Time Table. Still, if you have any doubts then feel free to ask us by leaving a comment in the below section. We will Reply to you Very soon. And this website Flyfresher.Com will provide you all the latest info regarding Job notifications, syllabus, admit card, results, Board exam time table, Board exam admit cards and also upcoming notifications. So stay connected with us regularly and also share this article with your friends.
***** Thank You For Visiting Our Page *****