JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer (MO). A total of 900 posts have been announced under the Health & Family Welfare Department. All those candidates who wanted to apply for the JKPSC MO Recruitment 2020 can apply through the official website at jkpsc.nic.in or from the official links which are available here on this page. To apply for the JKPSC Medical Officer Notification 2020 from 5th August 2020 to 4th September 2020. And the JKPSC exam will be conducted on 1st November 2020.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply For 900 MO Vacancies
Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer for the aspirants who had completed their MBBS from a recognized university. If you want to apply for this recruitment initially you need to check the complete eligibility process and then only apply for this post. Now here is the complete eligibility process like educational qualification, age limit, salary, application fee, exam dates, notification dates, and other. So easily get the required details by going through this complete page.
JKPSC MO Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Total No of Vacancies||900|
|Starting date to apply||5th August 2020|
|Last Date to apply||4th September 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article Category||Job Notification|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Category Name||No of Vacancies|
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit/In-service: 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 Years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC/PSP/EWS: 43 Years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 Years
- written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard as far as practicable.
- The written test (MCQ type) shall be of 100 points.
- General Category: Rs.400/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.200/-
- PHC Candidates: Nil
- The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.52700-166700 (Level 9).
JKPSC Medical Officer MO Exam Centers List
- The Examination will be held in Srinagar and Jammu centers. All the candidates shall indicate the option for the examination center as indicated above.
- The allotment of centers shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a center is allotted to a candidate, request for change of center will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of center.
JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Dates 2020
- Starting Date to apply: 05th August 2020
- Last Date to apply: 4th September 2020
- JKPSC Exam Date: 01st November 2020 (tentative)
Download JKPSC MO Notification 2020
Official Notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Read the official notification before applying for the post or more details.
Steps to Apply for JKPSC Medical Officer Application Form
All the interested candidates who are eligible for this post can apply for this post from 5th August 2020 2020 to 4th September 2020.
- 1 JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply For 900 MO Vacancies
- 1.1 JKPSC MO Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 JKPSC Medical Officer MO Exam Centers List
- 1.5 JKPSC Medical Officer Exam Dates 2020
- 1.6 Download JKPSC MO Notification 2020
- 1.7 Steps to Apply for JKPSC Medical Officer Application Form