The JEE Main Syllabus along with exam pattern was issued on the official page of the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) @ jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Main 2020 will be conducted in 3 papers every year- B.E/ B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Planning. NTA has released the JEE Main 2020 Syllabus for all the 3 papers included with the exam pattern. All papers have different JEE Main Exam Pattern and different syllabus. So download all provided syllabus and prepare hard for the collecting syllabus. Don’t miss any topic in the preparation time. Every topic has its own importance from the exam point of view.
JEE Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The JEE Main exam will be conducted on 3 languages i.e., English, Gujarati, Hindi. All language syllabus was provided on the official site. So candidates don’t take a long time to get the JEE Main Syllabus. Simply follow the official site and download it as early as possible. Already we know, the written test date of JEE Main. The officials are decided to hold on to the written test on September 1-6, 2020. So students must and should complete your preparation before the exam date with downloaded JEE Main Syllabus 2020. If you want another time to check the JEE Main Notification, once refer to this page and know the information.
Details About JEE Main Syllabus 2020
|Exam Full Name||Joint Entrance Examination (Main)|
|Exam Short Name||JEE Main|
|Conducting By||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Languages||English, Gujarati, Hindi|
|Application Correction Dates||24 July 2020 – 31 July 2020|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Official Website||@ jeemain.nta.nic.in|
B.E/ B.Tech Exam Pattern 2020
B.Arch Exam Pattern 2020
B.Plan Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Planning Based Questions-Part II||25||100|
B.E/ B.Tech Exam Syllabus 2020
- Relations & Functions
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutations & Combinations
- Vector Algebra
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Integral Calculus
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Mathematical Induction Limit
- Sequences & Series
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Current Electricity
- Properties of Solids & Liquids
- Thermodynamics, Electrostatics
- Oscillations & Waves
- Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Physics & Measurement
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Physical Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Solutions, States of Matter, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry, Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, etc.
- Inorganic Chemistry: General Principles & Process of Isolation of Metals, Co-ordination Compounds, d – and f – Block Elements, Hydrogen, p – Block Elements, s – Block Element, Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties, Environmental Chemistry, etc.
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Bio-Molecules, chemistry in Everyday Life, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry, Cetc.
B.Arch / B.Plan Exam Syllabus 2020
- Awareness of persons
- Texture related to Architecture and build—environment
- Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings
- Visualizing different sides of three-dimensional objects
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical, and Verbal)
Three dimensional – perception:
- Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects
- building forms,
- color texture
- harmony and contrast
- Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil
- Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction
- development of surfaces and volumes
- Generation of Plan
- 3 D views of objects
- Creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces, ect.), landscape (river fronts, jungles, trees, plants, etc.) and rural life.
How To Download JEE Main Syllabus 2020
- Go to the official site of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) @ jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Open the link.
- Check the JEE Main Syllabus 2020 link was available or not.
- If available once check it subject wise topics are available or not along with the exam pattern.
- All information was available on that link, just give a one click.
- Later download the topic wise syllabus in all subjects along with the exam pattern.
- Then save it in a hard drive or take the printout for the preparation purpose.
JEE MAIN SYLLABUS 2020>>>> DOWNLOAD HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: JEE Main Syllabus 2020 was available here?
A: Yes, the JEE Main Syllabus 2020 was available here for the downloading purpose.
Q2: How to download the JEE Main Syllabus 2020?
A: We provide the downloading links on this page, should follow the link and JEE collect the syllabus.
Q3: Is the JEE Main Exam Pattern Available on this page?
A: Yes, on the above page, the JEE Main Exam Pattern also mentioned.
**** Thank You For Visiting****
- 1 JEE Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 Details About JEE Main Syllabus 2020