IISER 2020 Notification: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) inviting applications for candidates who are waiting for admission. All those candidates can read this complete page to know about the IISER Notification 2020 details. The Online Application Registration for IISER Admission 2020 starts from various dates depends on the channel i.e. through SCB Channel Application Registration starts from 23rd March 2020 to 30th April 2020, through KVPY Channel from 24th April 2020 to 22nd May 2020, and through JEE Channel from 1st June 2020 to 10th June 2020. The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) Aptitude Test will be conducted through SCB Channel dated 31st May 2020. This IISER Aptitude Test will be organized by the officials for the BS-MS Program which is a course of five years dual degree. Scroll down the complete page to get the IISER Admission Dates 2020 released.
IISER 2020 Notification – Details
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) is a well-known institute in India. This institute offering science & research fields of education. Various IISER Institutions are located in various places in India such as Pune, Kolkata, Mohali, Bhopal, Berhampur, Tirupati, and Thiruvananthapuram. Check this article to get a clear idea of the IISER Admission 2020, IISER 2020 entrance exam details, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration, Exam Schedule, Exam Fee, etc. We are provided all the required data of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Notification. For the Candidates of JEE, they need to provide the application form on or before the date of 10th June 2020.
Candidates who attended this IISER 2020 Aptitude Test and get qualified then they can get the admission into BS program in Engineering Sciences and Economics offered by the institute. This is a five years dual degree program in the fields of Biological Sciences, Data Science, Chemical Sciences, Climate Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Economic Sciences, Geological Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Engineering Sciences like Chemical Engineering, Data Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Engineering, etc. All these courses offered at various campuses of IISER.
|Name of the Institute||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER)|
|Name of the Exam||IISER 2020 Aptitude test|
|Article Category||Entrance Exam Notification|
|Notification release date and last date to apply||SCB Channel: 23rd March 2020 to 30th April 2020|
KVPY Channel: 24th April 2020 to 22nd May 2020
JEE Channel: 1st June 2020 to 10th June 2020
|Exam Date||For SCB Channel: 31st May 2020|
|Exam Date for others||Available soon|
- Candidates must have to pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam in the stream of the science in the year 2019 from recognized Indian Universities.
- Candidates who passed in 2020 also eligible to apply.
- Admissions will be taken trough only three channels such as State and Central Boards Channel (SCB) channel, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) channel, Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) channel.
The IISER Application Fee will be only paid online using various payment gateways in the registration portal. Before applying IISER Admission 2020 first you have to make the fee payment, Then only you can fill the application form. Payment can be made through credit card, debit card, and net banking also.
- Each General and OBC candidate should have to pay INR 2000 as an Online Application Process fee.
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates, The fee should be INR 1000.
Direct Download links
IISER 2020 Notification – Download here
Official Website – iiseradmission.in
How to fill the IISER Online Application Form
- Candidates first go to the official site of IISER i.e. iiseradmission.in
- After that read the user guide to get a clear idea about the filling application form.
- On the Home page search for the highlighted “apply online” link. And click on that “Click Here to Apply” tab.
- Now all of the first candidates have to register by using Email Id and Some other required details.
- Now pay the prescribed online fee and submit then only your application filling process started.
- Thereafter upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo along with the signature.
- After filling all the details once check the complete details and submit them.
- Thereafter, the applicant will get an acknowledgment form in the form of the pdf document.
- Download and save it for further use of counseling.
We hope you are getting the required data regarding the Time Table. Still, if you have any doubts then feel free to ask us by leaving a comment in the below section. We will Reply to you Very soon. And this website Flyfresher.Com will provide you all the latest info regarding Job notifications, syllabus, admit card, results, Board exam time table, Board exam admit cards and also upcoming notifications. So stay connected with us regularly and also share this article with your friends.
***** Thank You For Visiting Our Page *****