Hsbte Schedule Of Mock Test September 2020 (Online Examination Of Diploma Courses)
|Sr. No.||Branch Code||Branch||Date &Time of Mock Test||Duration of Mock Test|
|01||21||Pharmacy (1st Yr & 2nd Yr and Reappears )||28.09.2020 (Monday)|
to 11.45 AM
|Students can Login between 11.00 AM to 11.15 AM and Mock Test will be of 30 Minutes after Login (Timer will display the minutes left during Exam)|
All other Codes
|All others Remaining Branches including Part Time Diploma |
(2014 to 2017 Batch)
to 01.00 PM
Students can Login between 12.15 Pm to 12.30 PM and Mock Test will be of 30 Minutes after Login (Timer will display the minutes left during Exam)
|All the students who for any reason could not appear in Mock Test held on 27.09.2020 or in the Mock Test to be held at 11.00 am and 12.15 PM on 28.09.2020||28.09.2020 (Monday)|
to 06.15 PM
Students can Login between 05.30 Pm to 05.45 PM and Mock Test will be of 30 Minutes after Login (Timer will display the minutes left during Exam)
Instructions for Mock Test:
- Students will be allowed to take the Mock Test consisting of 30 MCQ each question carrying 1 mark as per above Schedule.
- Students can attempt the Exam on Mobile, Laptop / PC with camera / Webcam having good Internet Connectivity. In certain versions of Apple devices (Mobile / I-Pad / Mac book), there is enhance security provisions which do not allow the accesses of Camera / Mike and student may not be able to proceed to attempt Exam. Therefore, android mobile may please be preferred for online Exam.
- Choose a calm and quiet place for taking your examination. All your activity, during the entire course of examination, is watched and recorded using latest AI techniques.Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques will continuously observe your live video, your images and the screen of your mobile / Laptop / Desktop.
- For any unwanted movement / activity by the student, warning will be displayed on the student’s screen. Unwanted activities such as receiving the mobile calls, change of Browser tab for surfing / searching, reading the WhatsApp / SMS, other person coming in the camera frame or student going out of camera frame etc. Students are advised to decline / reject the incoming calls during the Exam otherwise warning shall be displayed. Loss of internet connectivity / power failure, action by student to log-off / refresh, will also be counted among warnings. After 05 such warnings, the test will be automatically closed and the student will not be able to continue / resume the Exam.
- Students are advised to check their device for battery backup and data package speed / validitybefore taking online examination.
- Students are advised not to take any kind of help / cheating during the examination.
- During the examination if student’s device is down due to power failure or network / connectivity is lost, the student have to re-login on the same / other device within 03 minutes and the Exam will resume from their previous stage. After 03 minutes student will not able to re-login for Exam.
- All questions are compulsory and there is no negative marking for wrong attempt.
- The student must click “End Test”only after completing the Examination. Please note that once the student makes the Final Submission by clicking “End Test”, student will not be able to take up the examination again.
- After completion of time, the Exam will be submitted automatically even if student does not click “End Test”.
Download Detailed Notification: Click Here