GATE Admit Card 2020: The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be released via online mode on 3rd January 2020. In 2020, the GATE exam will be organized by the IIT, Delhi. This examination is conducted for providing admission to students in ME/M.Tech/Direct Ph.D. and many other programs. Check here to get complete information about GATE 2020 Hall Ticket including admit card releasing date, how to download, documents required, etc. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level examination organized by various IITs across the country on a rotation basis. for more information related to the GATE 2020 can check the official website @ www.gate.iitd.ac.in. and also Download the GATE 2020 Admit Card at this direct link given on this web portal.
- 1 GATE Admit Card 2020 Download Hall Ticket, Releasing Date
- 2 GATE 2020 Admit Card
- 3 GATE 2020 Admit Card – Exam Day Instructions
GATE Admit Card 2020 Download Hall Ticket, Releasing Date
|Availability of GATE Admit Card 2020||January 3, 2020|
|Final Date to Download Admit Card||February 9, 2020|
|GATE 2020||February 1-9, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||March 16, 2020|
GATE 2020 Admit Card
The authority will release the GATE Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode on the website. The applicants can get their admit card through GOAPS login. Candidates can download their hall ticket by entering their login details. The GATE 2020 Hall Ticket does not send by email or post method. The admit card contains candidates & exam center details such as candidate name, roll number, category, father name, gender, exam day & time, exam center venue, etc.
Which information will be available in GATE 2020 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- GATE paper appearing for
- Examination center code
- Name and address of the exam center
- Date and day of the exam
- Examination Timing
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Signature of GATE organizing chairman
- Examination Day Instructions
Identity Proof for Indian Candidates
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
Identity Proof for International Candidates
- Valid Passport
- Government Issued ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
Important Points of GATE 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- All of the information present in the admit card should be checked by the candidates. The details should be clear and correct.
- The photograph in the admit card should be of clear quality. Those admit card, where the photograph is not identifiable will not be considered valid.
- The registration number should be clear in the admit card.
- Two A4 sizes color printout of the admit card has to be taken out for future use.
GATE 2020 Admit Card – Exam Day Instructions
- The admit card will have to be presented at the examination center for verification.
- The candidate’s photograph and signature should be clear and legible in GATE admit card 2020. To make sure the photograph is clear, the candidates are requested to take a colored printout of the admit card on an A4 size paper using a laser printer.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center after 9.30 AM.
- For calculations, the candidates will be provided with virtual scientific calculators.
- Scribble pads will be provided for rough work.
How to Download GATE 2020 Admit card / Hall Ticket
- Click on the official website link @ www.gate.iitd.ac.in.
- The GOAPS login window page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Enter your Enrollment ID/Email Address and Password.
- Enter the security code.
- Then Click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
Check for the GATE 2020 Admit card at this below link
GATE 2020 Admit card – Click here