ESIC Ludhiana Senior Resident Jobs 2019: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Ludhiana has recently Announced the Senior Resident Jobs for 56 Specialist Posts on ESIC Ludhiana Senior Resident Jobs 2019.the walk-in date & time 24th September 2019 Registration Time 10:00 AM all the interested applicants will apply for this post and get a chance to work with ESIC for more detail information about this job scroll Down and you can also visit the Official site esichospitals.gov.in
ESIC Ludhiana Senior Resident Jobs 2019 For 56 Specialist Posts @ esichospitals.gov.in
|Name Of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Ludhiana|
|Name of the Test||Senior Resident, Specialist|
|Total Posts||56 posts|
|Walk-in Date||09th September 2019|
|Registration Time||10.00 AM|
Overview About Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Ludhiana
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast-developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals, etc. The legislation on creation and development of a foolproof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio-economic amelioration of a workforce though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
The ESI Act 1948, encompasses certain health-related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. Social security provision made in the Act to counterbalance or negate the resulting physical or financial distress in such contingencies is thus, aimed at upholding human dignity in times of crises through protection from deprivation, destitution, and social degradation while enabling the society the retention and continuity of socially useful and productive manpower.
- The Official ESIC Ludhiana Senior Resident Jobs 2019 Notification, an individual must have to complete either their MBBS with PG Degree, Diploma from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
- Full Time / Part-time Specialist – 45 years for Full-Time Specialist – 64 for Part-Time Specialists.
- Senior Resident – 37 years
- Super Specialist – 64 years
- No Application Fees
- According to the Norms of the Organization.
Click on Below For ESIC Ludhiana Senior Resident Offical Notification 2019
How to Apply to The ESIC Ludhiana Senior Resident Jobs 2019
- Visit the ESIC Ludhiana Official site @ esichospitals.gov.in
- Then go to the Recruitment Section then find for the advertisement section
- Over there you will find an advertisement for the Latest Senior Resident & Specialist Vacancies then open it
- Read the details in it
- And then if you are eligible, attend for the Walkin.
office of Medical Superintendent,
ESIC Model Hospital, Bharat Nagar, Ludhiana