ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Registration process (Fresh/ Renewal): ePASS Karnataka Scholarship is also named as KARePASS offering financial support for students who willing to continue their education. So for this purpose Karnataka ePass inviting applications from the eligible aspirants. Recently the Karepass application process has also be started for fresh / renewal applications. This KARePASS is the application system of Electronic Payment for the reserved candidates by the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Karnataka. Coming to the schemes Food and Accommodation Scheme, Post-Matric Scheme, Fee Concession scheme, etc. Therefore students who are willing to get this can visit the official site i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in for the registration process. For the sake of students, we have provided the ePASS Application Form filling process, KARePASS Scholarship eligibility criteria, application status, etc. For more details of the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship 2019 scroll down the page.
ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Registration process Fresh/ Renewal
ePASS Karnataka 2019 is the financial support from the Karnataka state government. Therefore, This ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 would help to continue the higher education like Degree and other professional courses by availing of this financial support. For the Karnataka ePass online application process, Online Application Status, Eligibility criteria, etc read this complete article. Moreover, By providing these schemes the govt intends to promote the necessity of education in the state. To encourage students towards the education system Karnataka state has introduced the Karnataka ePass scholarship system. Under this Karnataka ePass system BC/SC/ST and other students would beneficiary. So, rush to apply for Karnataka education scholarships online without late from here. This scheme attached to various colleges and schools.
|Organization name||Karnataka Education Department|
|Name of the Scheme||ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019-20|
|Article Category||State Scholarship|
|Application submit mode||Online|
Information about ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019-20
Generally, All the eligible candidates who are ready to get the Karnataka State Welfare Society scholarships under the ePass scholarship scheme can fill the application form. Moreover, to know the Eligibility of this Scheme and guidelines under this Scheme will be discussed below. Both Fresh and Renewal application registrations are available now on the site. We have also provided direct links to apply and registration process below.
Karnataka ePass Application 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate’s annual income of parents must not above Rs. 2,00,000/- per anum.
- The Candidate must belong to reserved categories like Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe (SC/ST).
- Candidate should have maintained a minimum 75% of attendance.
- Candidates whoa re willing to apply post-metric studies in the state of Karnataka only are eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required for filling ePass Karnataka Application 2019-20
Most required documents for applying for the scholarship mentioned below.
- Aadhar card
- Father/ Mother/ Guardian
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Bonafide certificate form prospective college
- SSLC certificate
- Residential certificate
To apply and Registration process – Click here
Steps to Apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship application through online
- Firstly, Candidate go for the Karnataka Welfare Society’s official website i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in
- After that, you will land on the home page and search for the Epass Scholarship application link.
- Thereafter Click on the “Apply Online” link to fill up the ePass application.
- After that fill the all required details as per the SSLC Certificates.
- Thereafter filling the details upload scanned copies of required documents and submit it.
- After that Save and printout, the ePass Karnataka Application form into the college within 7 days.
- You can also check the ePass Karnataka Application Status online.
- If the application has any mistakes then the application will be rejected.
- Therefore, Students can check the Online Application status by clicking the “Know Your Status” link.
We hope that everyone getting the required data regarding what do you want. Still, if you have any queries regarding admit card or hall ticket, time table, results, and any latest information then feel free to ask us. We are getting back to you as soon as possible. And also don’t forget to bookmark this page. That will helps you by getting the all latest data in the notification form. Also, visit our page regularly.
***** Thank You For Visiting Our Page *****
- 1 ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Registration process Fresh/ Renewal