DNB PDCET 2020 Notification Released, DNB Post Diploma CET Online Registration Started, Fee details, Eligibility Criteria: Dear Post Diploma aspiring students, we brought the latest news for you here. Don,t go anywhere stay on this page. The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) will conduct the Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET) on 20th December 2019. According to this test, it is useful for admission into post-diploma courses in DNB. The registration process has already started on 11th October 2019 and it will continue up to 31st October 2019. So all the required candidates rush to apply for the DNB PDCET 2020 Notification. For extra queries visit the site i.e. nbe.edu.in. Candidates who are reading this page Can get the DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria provided below which is essential for applying the DNB PDCET 2020 Notification.
Get DNB PDCET 2020 Notification @ nbe.edu.in
Let’s discuss some information about the PDCET 2020, The Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test will be conducted to enter into the post-diploma courses in DNB. The registration process has already started on 11th October 2019 and it will continue up to 31st October 2019. So all the required candidates rush to apply for the DNB PDCET 2020 Notification. Candidates can also get the DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria, Fee details, etc on this article. The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) will conduct the Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET) on 20th December 2019.
|Name of the Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Name of the Exam||Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test- 2020|
|Course name||Post-diploma courses in Diplomate of National Board|
|Notification release date||11th October 2019|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2019|
|Exam Date||on 20th December 2019|
- Candidates must have to pass the final exam of Post Graduate Diploma from recognized Indian Universities
- must have completed their 2 years of post-graduation diploma training
- Each candidate should have to pay INR 4500 as an Online Application Process fee.
- The prescribed fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit or Debit Card issued by banks in India or through net banking.
Specializations in Post Diploma DNB Courses
How To Apply The DNB PDCET Online Application Form
- Candidates first visit the official site of PDCET i.e. nbe.edu.in
- After that read the user guide to get a clear idea about the filling application form.
- Now all of the first candidates have to make fee payment by paying prescribed Fee as per the notification.
- Thereafter upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo along with the signature.
- After that candidate has to fill all the required details in the application form and then submit the application form.
- Before submission of application ensure the entered details once then only click on submit.
- Thereafter, the applicant will get an acknowledgment form in the form of the pdf document.
- Download and save it for further use.
Direct Download links
DNB PDCET- 2020 Notification – Download here
For Online registration – Click here
Note: We hope that everyone getting the required data regarding what do you want. Still, if you have any queries regarding admit card or hall ticket, time table, results, and any latest information then feel free to ask us. We are getting back to you as soon as possible. And also don’t forget to bookmark this page. That will helps you by getting the all latest data in the notification form. Also, visit our page regularly.