CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Download JRF, LS Exam Date Out @ csirnet.nta.nic.in: National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct Exam to Recruit eligible candidates as Lecturers in the country under the faculty of Science & Technology the online application for this post Started 9th September 2019 and the final date to apply 9th October 2019 the candidates who are applied for this post is now looking for the admit cards CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 so here we explained the details to download the Admit cards in our site from the provided links at the bottom of the article so the candidates can download the UGC NET Hall Tickets 2019
The Officials are going to conduct the exam on 15th December 2019 so the Officials are planning to release the Admit card on 9th November 2019 so here we provided the links at the bottom of this article so the can download from the below links for more detail information you can also refer the official site @ csirnet.nta.nic.in
- 1 CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Download JRF, LS Exam Date Out @ csirnet.nta.nic.in
- 2 How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2019 online
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Download JRF, LS Exam Date Out @ csirnet.nta.nic.in
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) – CSIR UGC NET|
|Course Name||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Lectureship (LS)|
|Admit Card Release Status||9th November 2019|
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to hire the candidates by the process of Computer-Based Test and the process of Merit List
CSIR UGC NET December 2019 Exam will be held in the following subjects
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Human Resource Development Group has released the notification for Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2019. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), conducts Single MCQ Examination (Joint CSIR – UGC Test) for the Award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) NET and appointment for Lecturer (NET). The application process for the same was started on 09th Sept 2019. The Admit card for CSIR UGC Net December 2019 has been released on the official website on 9th November 2019.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has organized NET (National Eligibility Test) to be held on December 15, 2019, at 27 centers across the country in two sessions- morning session from 9 am to 12 noon and the afternoon session from 2 pm to 5 pm. The examination center will be mentioned in the admit card.
Details in CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019
- Candidate’s Address
- Candidate’s Name
- City of Examination
- Date of Birth
- Date of Exam
- Entry time of exam
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of conducting body
- Name of Examination
- Passport size photo of the candidate
- The place for signature in front of the invigilator
- The place to paste the same photo and attest it
- Registration No.
- Roll no.
- Signature of Candidate
- Time of Exam
List of documents to carry for CSIR UGC NET Exam
While going to examination hall candidates has to carry any one of the following photo Id proof in original,
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- College ID.
- Driving License.
- Bank Passbook.
- Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
- PAN Card etc.
Release of Admit Card for Joint CSIR-UGC NET December 2019
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct Joint CSIR-UGC NET December 2019 for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Lectureship on 15 December 2019 for 2,82,116 candidates, covering 05 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The candidates (who have paid the fees as on the last date 08.11.2019) can download their Admit Cards from CSIR-NET website csirnet.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in w.e.f. 09.11.2019 (Saturday). The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card of Joint CSIR-UGC NET December 2019 using their Application Number and Password. In case, a candidate has misplaced or forgotten the Password, he/she may use the Date of Birth option given in the website.
In case any candidate faces difficulty in downloading the Admit Card, a query/grievance may be raised online through Query Redressal System (QRS) by selecting the appropriate query option, available in the Candidate’s Login. A Unique Registration Number will be generated after submitting the query/grievance online for tracking the status. You may track the Redressal and solution provided to your query by using the Candidate’s Login and Unique Registration No.
Click On Below Link To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2019
UGC NET Admit Card 2019 – Available Now
- The candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2019 online
- First, visit the official website i.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in
- After that, Find out the download link to UGC NET Admit Card 2019. and Click on it.
- Thereafter, A new page will open and that page contains login details such as Registration Id and Date of birth.
- Enter your required personal details correctly and click on the submit button.
- Before submitting once make sure that the entered details are correct or not.
- Then click on the submit button then your Exam Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, check the details and download your Exam Admit Card
- Then, take a print out of Exam Admit Card to attend the Exam.