JNTUK Procedure To Apply JNTUK Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation Process: JNTU Kakinada Students can apply to Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge directly for PG / UG Courses Under Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. The JNTUK Affiliated Colleges Are Informed that the Students can apply directly for the Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation Through Online for UG/PG courses online by the links given below. To Apply For Re-Evaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation Through Online follow the procedure below.
Procedure To Apply JNTUK Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation
Jntuk Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation process: Jntuk has announced The B.Tech/B.Pharm Regular/Supply Results for all semesters in 4 years for all Regulations. After Checking the Results Some Students Not Satisfied With their obtained results, So they can Apply Jntuk Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation Through Online. For the Convenience of candidates, Our team will Provide a complete process To apply For JNTUK Revaluation/ Recounting/Challenge Valuation through Online Mode.
Payment of Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation:
- The application fee for Challenge Valuation is Rs. 1000.00
- The application fee for recounting of each answer script is Rs. 100
- The application fee for the Revaluation of the subject is Rs. 1000
This fee is to be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making offline payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated. Select the payment options like Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make the payment before the last date. The transactions made after the last date will not be entertained and will not be refunded. Take a printout of the payment receipt for further reference. The candidate can take a printout of e-Receipt of State Bank if he paid through offline mode. The student can apply for revaluation/recounting for only one subject each time. If the student wants to apply for more subjects, he has to apply for each subject separately for each payment.
Step by step procedure for applying Re-valuation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation through online
- Initially, Candidates must visit the official site i.e.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/
- After going through the link the page opened as below and click on a checkbox further click on proceed.
- Below page opened and here select the state and type of corporate / institution
- Select the educational institute name as REGISTRAR, JNTU KAKINADA EXAMS A/C (OPT BY REGIST)
- Select Payment Category as follows
JNTUK CHALLENGE VALUATION FEE
- Enter Your details such as hall ticket number, subject code.
- Candidate can apply only for either Recounting or Revaluation or Challenge valuation for each time.
- please enter all your personal details such as mail ID, contact info, etc. For e-print your application receipt.
- Candidate can take the print out of this e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment for future use.
We hope that you are getting all the required information regarding what you are waiting to know. If you still have any doubts then be free to ask your doubts to us by just leaving a comment in the below-provided comment section. As soon as we receive your feedback, we will respond to you soon. And Our website Flyfresher.Com will provide you all the latest information regarding Job notifications, syllabus, admit card / Hall Tickets, results, Time table, and upcoming notifications info also. So stay and connected with us regularly to get frequent updates and also share this information with your friends. Don,t forget to bookmark our page to get the all latest Information.
***** Thank You For Visiting Our Page *****
***** All the Best ******