AP EdCET Seat Allotment Result 2019 Download 1st Round Seat Allotment Order (Latest News: Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through Candidate Login) Released Now: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is going to announce the AP EdCET Seat Allotment Result 2019 the officials are going to release the for sake of students the students are waiting very eagerly for the Allotment Result 2019 so here we are with you in this article we provided the direct links at the bottom of the article and even more info about the AP EdCET Seat Allotment Result 2019. here we team of Flyfresher will Explain about the Details you’re looking for we also provide the details DCV dates and more details you can also refer to the official site @ apedcet.nic.in
AP EdCET Seat Allotment Result 2019 Download 1st Round Seat Allotment Order @ apedcet.nic.in
The Candidates are waiting for The Ap EdCET Result who are applied in a huge Number AP Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET 2019). Authority of officials of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will release the AP EDCET Allotment Result. and the official is going to declare the AP SCHE B.Ed Seat Allotment Result 2019 going to held on 7th October 2019.so the students are looking on the internet for The Allotment Result we provide the detail information about the AP EdCET Seat Allotment Result 2019 you can check in our site Flyfresher
AP EdCET Seat Allotment Result 2019 Dates
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Exam||AP Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET 2019)|
|Document Verification held on||3rd To 6th October 2019|
|Results Date||Will Be Released On 7th October 2019|
|Mode of Results Declaration||Online|
|Entrance Exam State||Andhra Pradesh|
AP EdCET 2019 Schedule for Certificate Verification and web options (OC/BC/ST/SC)
Documents Carry For AP EdCET Seat Allotment 2019
|AP Ed.CET Rank Card 2019|
|AP Ed.CET Hall Ticket 2019|
|S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo|
|9th to Degree Study Certificate|
|Income Certificate or White Ration Card|
|Aadhar card Caste Certificate etc. issued by a competent authority|
|PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Certificate (SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master).|
|EWS certificate if applicable|
Candidates are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the following Helpline centres
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- S.V. University, Tirupati
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram
- JNT University, Kakinada.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS
- Based on your options,
- local area,
- caste category,
The best option among the choices is allotted by a computer programme.
After Edcet 2019 Allotment Download Activity
- After a seat is allotted, an SMS will be sent to your mobile. Login to the web site and download allotment order.
- If you are satisfied with the allotted seat, you can give self joining report through the link. An admission number is generated.
- Proceed to the college allotted with a set of Xerox copies of certificates and originals for verification by Principal of the college.
- The college authorities will confirm your joining and now your allotted seat is secured. If you fail to do any of these activities, you have no claim on the allotted seat assuming that you have no interest to join in the allotted seat.
- Even after reporting or joining in the college, you can again participate in web counselling for change of college. If a new seat is allotted as per your option in the next phase of counselling, the previous seat you vacated will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence you can not claim back the first allotted seat. If no seat is allotted as per the options, your first seat is secured for you.
Download AP EdCET Seat Allotment Result 2019
AP EdCET Seat Allotment 2019 – Available Now
Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through Candidate Login
AP EdCET Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Servicemen) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are the domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- The decision of the verifying authority is final in respect of the above special reservation categories with regards to priorities fixed.
How To Download AP EdCet Seat Allotment Order 2019
- For Download AP EdCET Seat Allotment 2019, use a computer facility available at home/internet café having Internet Explorer 9.0 or above browser is required.
- Log on to https://apedcet.nic.in Click on Seat Allotment Download (Login) link
- Fill your login ID, EDCET Hallticket number, a password created in previous step and date of birth
- When login is successful, you will get a One-time password (OTP) to your registered mobile. Enter OTP in the space provided on the web page.
- Click On the AP EdCet Seat Allotment Order 2019 Download Will be Start,
- After Download Take A Print Out and Save Soft Copy For Future Use.