AP SBTET Time Table 2021: State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh (AP SBTET) is going to conduct the Regular/Supply Examination in the month of March/April 2021 (Expected). The board is going to release the AP SBTET Diploma Time Table 2021. Candidates who belong to the regulations like C16, C14, and are going to appear for the examination can check the AP SBTET Exam Fee Date. Before appearing for the exams, if you check the Manabadi AP SBTET Exam Time Table 2021 from here for better preparation. And Also Download Here AP SBTET Hall Ticket 2021. The SBTET Board has announced the Latest SBTET Time Table. So candidates can easily download the Exam Schedule from here through the official website at sbtetap.gov.in
AP SBTET Time Table 2021 Download For C16, C14 @ sbtetap.gov.in
The Board of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh is Planning to Conduct Diploma Semester Exams in Various Schemes (C16, C14, ER-91 Pharmacy). Andhra Pradesh Diploma examinations to be held from March / April 2021 (Expected). Students can check and Download the Polytechnic schedule from the official website. A Lot of Students waiting for AP SBTET Exam Time Table 2021. here we are providing direct download Links on this time table. AP Technical Board has been Published the Diploma 2021 Time Tables with a date. So, Andhra Pardesh Diploma Exam time Table 2021 download From below as per reference of Branch wise. The board will Released download the schedule on the official website. The student will have an overview of the exam schedule at that time to better prepare.
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2021 Important Dates
|Organization Name||State Board of Technical Education and Training of Andhra Pradesh|
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Diploma Semester Exam 2021|
|Examination Date||March/April 2021|
|Time Table Status||Available Now|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available|
Standard Operating Procedure (Son For Conduct Of Examinations
- Entire examination centre floors and walls, doors, gates, should be sprayed with disinfectant.
- Fresh mask and gloves to be used by exam functionaries.
- Sanitizer bottles should be arranged at the entry gate, examination rooms, staff/observer room etc. and should be replenished regularly.
- All liquid hand wash bottles should be replenished in restrooms and entry gate whenever required.
- Candidates seating area should be thoroughly sanitized (Desk and the chair) after every session.
- All the washrooms should be cleaned and disinfected.
- All door handles, staircase railing lift buttons, etc. should be disinfected.
- Wheelchairs, if present at the examination centres, should be disinfected.
- All the trash bins should be cleaned.
- Exam functionary must submit self-declaration about health status.
- Thermo gun temperature check must be done at staff entrance point
- Exam functionary needs to wear the mask and gloves at all time.
- Cleanliness and hygienic conditions to be maintained at all places.
- Proper Signages, Symbols, Posters etc. should be displayed at appropriate place to maintain social distancing.
- Avoid crowding at entry and exit points
- There should be proper markings with at least 2 meter distance where students stand while waiting for opening of the college gate. Before entry, after completion of examination, entry and exit of students should permitted one by one only.
- Thermal Screening of students, wearing of face mask, sanitizing of hands etc. be ensured.
- The invigilators, while on duty, should be continuously wearing mask, and proper hand gloves.
- The students should be asked to sanitize their hands before and after signing the Attendance Sheet.
- Students having symptoms of fever, cough and cold should be either made to sit in a separate room.
- Minimum distance between two students should be 2 meters.• 22. Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water be made on the campus.
- Adequate supply of water in toilets and for hand washing be ensued.
- Proper sanitization of buses, other transport and official and vehicles of the institutions.
- In case there is a restriction on movements in certain areas, admit/identity cards should be issued to the students.
Andhra Pradesh SBTET Diploma Seat Plan
Download Andhra Pradesh Diploma Exam Time Table 2021 From The Below Links
AP SBTET C16 Exam Time Table 2021 – Available Now
AP SBTET ER-91 Exam Time Table 2021 – Available Now
Note: Above Links Activate Now
Getting the hours on the official website will be quite easy for students to do in a few clicks. Here are the steps that candidates must follow to get the schedule on the website, whenever it is available.
How To Download the AP SBTET Time Table 2021
Candidates should follow the given steps to get AP SBTET Diploma Time table 2021 are as follows:
- First, candidate have to visit the official website of the SBTET
- The Home page will open on your screen.
- Then, you need to search for the “Time Table” link and click on the link.
- After clicking on that link a new page will open Check Latest Time Table 2021.
- Click on the Link
- You can get your exam Time Table on your screen containing your details.
- Download the Hall ticket and print a copy of it for future usage.
Frequently Asked Questions On Manabadi SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2021
AP SBTET Diploma Time Table 2021 Released?
- yes, the AP SBTET Diploma Exam Date Sheet released at the official site after the officials release the links will be activated on this page.
Where can I download the AP SBTET Exam Time Table 2021?
- Candidates can download the AP Diploma Exam Time Table from this page. Also, get from the official site.
- 1 AP SBTET Time Table 2021 Download For C16, C14 @ sbtetap.gov.in
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions On Manabadi SBTET Diploma Exam Time Table 2021