AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification Sep/Oct 2021, Online Fee Payment, Fee Details: The Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh Diploma Examinations will be conducted in the months of September / October 2021. Now The Who are Students waiting for Exam Fee Notification is Available Now at Offical Website of SBTET and also get all Latest Updates of diploma exam fee notification here. the students scroll below and Check AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification Sep/Oct 2021, the Last date of payment of a fee, and How to sbtet fee payment Online.
Quick Links For AP SBTET
Latest News (08/09/2021): AP SBTET Applications are invited from eligible candidates of C-20 Scheme to appear for the regular examinations and ER-91 (2019-20 & 2020-21 batches ) Scheme (1st Year) Regular & Supplementary Examinations of Sep/Oct, 2021 which will be commenced from 27-09-2021.
C-20 REGULAR EXAMINATIONS
1.A/AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/EC/EE/GT/IT/M/MNG/PET/PCT/RAC/CH/CHOT/CHPC/CHPP/CHST/MET/TT/BM/AM/AG/WD/ AI – I Year
II. I YEAR REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS OF ER-91 SCHEME FOR 2019-20 & 2020-21 BATCHES
AP SBTET Exam Fee 2021 Dates
|I||Practical Examinations||After/ Before Theory
|II||Commencement of Theory examinations||27-09-2021|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through online||13-09-2021|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||18-09-2021|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates||19-09-2021|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||20-09-2021|
|VII||Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||04-10-2021|
|VIII||Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||04-10-2021|
|i) Fee for whole examination||Rs. 550/-|
|ii) Fee for whole or part examination for Pharmacy Course||Rs. 600/-|
|X||Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. from above 65% and below 75%)||Rs. 800/-|
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION: No candidate is allowed into examination hall to write the exam after 15 minutes of commencement of examination.
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
- Detailed Time table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
- Examination fee must be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial No. VII & VIII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Challenged candidates need not pay the examination fee. They can download hall ticket from fee payment portal.
- A student, who is not eligible and appeared the examination in any other reason, shall forfeit the examination and fee paid.
- The URL for online fee payment module is https://sbtet.ap.gov.in/APSBTET for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
To Download AP SBTE Exam Fee 2021 Sep/Oct Detailed Notification: Click Here
AP SBTET Online Exam Fee September / Octber 2021: Click Here
To Download AP SBTE Exam Fee 2021 August/September Detailed Notification: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions On AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee 2021
How can I pay for the AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee in 2021?
- The candidates have to visit the APOnline center or the polytechnic College where they study.
What is the Last date of the AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee Notification Sep/Oct 2021?
- The last date for payment of the examination fee without penalty to all candidates is 18/09/2021
How can I pay for the AP SBTET Diploma Exam Fee?
- For this service, the operator APOnline center / Polytechnics will collect Rs.15 /- from the candidate for normal and late payment and Rs.25 / – for Tatkal.