Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Phase-II notification selection process tentatively starts from 1st Nov onwards. Recently, the recruitment board accepted applications from eligible and interested aspirants from 1st Nov to 10th November 2019. Therefore Candidates wishing to get AP State Government jobs have applied for AP Grama Volunteer (APGV) posts to fill approximately 19ooo+ vacancies. Mostly AP Grama Volunteer interviews are going to conduct from 116th to 20th November 2019. All the applicants get ready for the interview.
AP Grama Volunteer Phase-2 Interview Dates & Selection Process 2019
The selection process of suitable candidates will be done through the interview process. So, Candidates can download their AP gram volunteer Interview call letter by visiting the official portal www.ap.gov.in for attending the interview. In addition, Our team fly fresher.com has provided bellow all the relevant information about this notification, interview process, and scheduled dates.
The AP government has issued a notification in June for the recruitment of village / urban volunteer jobs across the state. As a part of this, all those who applied were interviewed in July. There are a total of 70,000+ ward volunteers in the state. The municipality has sought the government’s permission to replace the posts with 19,170 people joining due to various reasons. The application process for this notification will start on 1st November. Candidates are required to apply online until 10th November. Officials are considering applications from 15th November. Interviews for the selected candidates will be held from November 16 to 20. Candidates selected for an interview will be on duty by December 1st. The government has allowed the replacement of the latest posts. The municipality will soon issue a notification and recruit volunteers.
AP Grama Volunteer Phase-II Recruitment Important Dates 2019
|Official Notification||1st November 2019|
|Application Start Date||1st November 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||10th November 2019|
|Application Verification||16th to 20th November 2019|
|Interview Dates||16th to 20th November 2019|
|Candidates selection Announcement||22nd November 2019|
|Training Dates For Selected Candidates||29th to 30th November 2019|
|Date Of Joining As Grama Volunteer||1st December 2019|
More about AP Grama volunteer recruitment
The government announced the AP Grama Volunteer notification as Mr. YS JAGAN MOHAN REDDY took charge as Chief Minister of AP. However, The Government of AP released the AP Grama volunteer notification under the Advt No. No.575/RWS/2019 to select the suitable candidates for these posts. Moreover, In this recruitment process, The Government is giving priority for women as 50% of posts will be offered to the women. Mostly, AP Grama Volunteer Interview process is going to start from 1st Nov 2019. Therefore Candidates who cleared the interview will be informed through a call letter on 22nd Nov 2019. AP Grama Panchayati recruitment board will be going to release the merit list on 1st August.
AP grama volunteer Phase-II interview process
The interview will be conducted by the selection committee which includes MPDO/Tasildhar/EO(PR&RD) and the chairman of the selection committee. The final selection of grama volunteers will be done on the basis of interview only. These candidates will be engaged as village volunteers by related Gram Panchayat. Each village volunteer who got selection in this recruitment process will be paid an honorarium of Rs.5000/- per month. The MPDO will issue the call letter for finally selected Village Volunteers. Selected volunteers have to go under two days of training. The selected volunteers will start work in the assigned villages from 01st December 2019.
Roles and Responsibilities of volunteers
- Commissioner and PR&RD will provide the role’s responsibilities of the village volunteers.
- Selected volunteers will take charge of assigned Villages
- The Panchayat Secretary at Village Level and the MPDO at Mandal Level will monitor the performance of the volunteers on a regular basis.
- Finally, the District Collector will monitor the ultimate performance appraisal of each village volunteer
- During the process of performance appraisal if any volunteer found not providing satisfactory services then his/her responsibilities and duties will be dismissed.
How to Check Grama Volunteer Phase-2 Merit List 2019
- All of firstly, candidate go to the official site of Ap.gov.in
- After visiting, search for the latest notifications in the AP Grama Volunteer official site.
- Click on that related link of the Merit list of AP grama volunteers.
- Mostly, after entering the application registration number only results will be declared.
- Later click on submit and you can get your results on your screen.
- Finally, take a copy of your result for further reference.
- 1 AP Grama Volunteer Phase-2 Interview Dates & Selection Process 2019
- 2 How to Check Grama Volunteer Phase-2 Merit List 2019