AP EdCET Syllabus 2020 Pdf Download, Andhra Pradesh ED.CET Syllabus, Exam Pattern: Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupathi is responsible for the AP EdCET Syllabus 2020. On the official site the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET) Syllabus 2020 is made available for last year. This year also may be the same syllabus that will be encouraged. So, all the aspirants of AP EdCET 2020 must go through the official site and search the AP EdCET syllabus PDF. If you are facing any problem to get the AP EdCET exam syllabus then we are here to help you. We have provided the direct official download links of the Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2020 syllabus to ease the candidate burden. Refer to the page for more info.
*** AP EdCET 2020 Notification ***
- 1 Get AP EdCET Syllabus 2020 Download PDF
Get AP EdCET Syllabus 2020 Download PDF
The AP EdCET 2020 exam is the entry-level exam to get the admission into B.ED courses in various colleges across Andhra Pradesh state. The AP EdCET 2020 syllabus includes mainly the three subjects such as General English, General Knowledge, and Teaching Aptitude. Aspirants must check the information brochure before starting the preparation. We are posting this article as per the previous year’s information. The AP EdCET 2020 syllabus is the same for both previous and present years. No changes were made, if any changes will make then we will update this page. Up to that candidates can refer to this AP EdCET 2020 syllabus and start your preparation. With the help of the Syllabus of EdCET 2020 applicants can start preparation by having a clear idea on the exam. Scroll the page to get the AP EdCET 2020 Exam Pattern also.
*** AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2020 ***
|Name of the Organisation||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET) – 2020|
|Article Category||Exam Syllabus|
|Status of Syllabus||Available here|
|Exam Date||on 9th May 2020|
Andhra Pradesh EDCET Exam Scheme
Aspirants must aware of the Exam Pattern for AP EDCET 2020. Candidates for starting their preparation for this AP EDCET 2020 Exam Scheme will be helpful. Check the below mentioned AP EDCET Exam Pattern 2020 for your reference. Below we have provided the Exam Scheme of Ap EdCET 2019 for your reference because the Ap EdCET 2020 Exam Scheme is also the same.
- The Mode of Exam is an Online Computer-based Test.
- The test will be conducted in the English language.
- All the questions asked will be in the form of MCQs.
Andhra Pradesh EDCET Syllabus topics provided below
Candidates Check the AP EdCET Syllabus 2020 that is provided in this below section. All the candidates must screenshot the below-mentioned Exam Syllabus and quickly start your preparation. This would help to know the exam level.
PART-A: GENERAL ENGLISH
|1. Reading Comprehension.|
2. Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
3. Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
4. Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech, and Indirect Speech.
PART-B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & TEACHING APTITUDE
1. Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
2. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
3. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy, and Scientific Research.
4. Teaching requires certain characteristics like the ability to communicate, the ability to deal with Children, the ability to recognize individual differences, etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
PART-C: One of the mentioned subjects to have opted
2. Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
3. Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology)
4. Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics, and Economics)
(For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level)
5. English [Special English in B.A.]
The Syllabus for Part C for Subject:
English subject shall cover
a) Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII, IX and X and that for the Two-Year Intermediate course of A.P-50 Questions (50 Marks) Topics
i) Language functions
ii) Elements of Phonetics
iv) Phrasal Verbs (idioms)
v) Writing skills
vi) Study skills
vii) Reference skills
b) The syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level (B.A.Special English)/Modern Literature Syllabus in English-50 Questions (50 marks)
AP EdCET 2020 Syllabus – Download here
***** Thank You For Visiting Our Page *****
***** All the Best ******