AP EAPCET 2021 Notification Released, Application form, Eligibility, and Fee: Earlier the Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test Conducted by JNTUK, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. But now the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is responsible for the AP EAPCET on behalf of APSCHE. This AP EAPCET 2021 is a state-level entrance exam. This AP EAPCET 2021 is useful for taking admission into Engineering, Agriculture and Medical fields. By using the APEAPCET 2021 candidates can take admission into various colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state. All the candidates must qualify for the entrance test to get admission into various programs offered by the affiliated/participating colleges. The Andhra Pradesh EAPCET 2021 is expected to conduct in the month of August 2021. The JNTU, Kakinada released the AP EAPCET 2021 Notification recently.
AP EAPCET 2021 Notification
The AP EAPCET 2021 will contain the objective type model MCQs. For the candidates who are waiting for the AP EAPCET 2021 Notification can get complete details on this page. We have provided complete details like eligibility, counseling details, etc. Interested candidates can apply for this AP EAPCET 2021 Notification as it gets updated. Check the details provided on this page below.
|Name of the Organisation||JNTU Kakinada|
|Name of Exam||Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test Conducted by JNTUK, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
AP EAPCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before going apply, Candidates, must check the AP EAPCET eligibility criteria to attend the entrance test. We have provided the list eligibilities for the AP EAPCET 2021.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended (See Annexure III).
For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), Pharma.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology (FS & T)], B.Sc. [Agriculture Engg] courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled from academic year 2000 onwards, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. OR Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- a) In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission (2021). There is no upper age limit. b) In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission (2021) and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions (2021).
d. (i) For Pharm-D course candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optionals conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Board of Technical Education and training.
(ii)Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
(iii) The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission (2021) to the above course.
AP EAPCET 2021 Application Form filling
The candidates must read the below procedure to fill the AP EAPCET 2021 application form,
- Candidates first visit the Official site for filling the application form.
- After that search for the Latest AP EAPCET Notification on the Home page.
- Now download the latest Latest AP EAPCET Notification 2021 and read the details carefully before applying.
- After getting the complete idea of the notification, go for the registration process.
- To register for the AP EAPCET 2021, Aspirants must check the official site again.
- Thereafter search for the registration link on the home page and click on it.
- The registration process will take place online mode only.
- The candidate must fill the application form with the required personal details.
- Before filling the form read the instruction booklet and then start filling.
- The candidate can make the Corrections of the application in the given period before submission.
- Fill the application form before the last date to avoid the late fee.
- The application fee should be pay through online mode by using the Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
AP EAPCET Fee Details
Payment of Registration Fee for submission of Online Application Form is the first step and the Registration Fee is Rs. 600/- for student belongs to open category (for SC/ST Candidates Rs 500/- and for BC Candidates Rs 550/- ) which has to be paid through the following modes:
- AP ONLINE / TS ONLINE
- CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / NET BANKING
For Register and Apply – Click here
AP EAPCET 2021 Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP EAPCET – 2021||25-06-2021|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||26-06-2021|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||25-07-2021|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||05-08-2021|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||08-08-2021 to 11-08-2021|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||10-08-2021|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||16-08-2021|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet||12-08-2021|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||18-08-2021|
|Date of AP EAPCET Examination (Engineering)||19-08-2021 to 25-08-2021
09.00 AM to 12.00 PM
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Time of Engineering Examination|
|Dates of AP EAPCET Examination (Agriculture & Pharmacy)|
|Time of Agriculture Examination|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture and Pharmacy)||Update Soon|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Results||Update Soon|