AKNU Degree Results 2020 September: Coming to the most important point that comes immediately after completion of the examination is AKNU Result 2020. Every year authority conducts the examination twice time such as April-May (Even Sem) and Oct-November (Odd Sem). Students who took part in an Odd Semester examinations. Students can check their BA BSC BCom Result through an official web portal or this web page Those candidates who have been taken the examination from the board on the scheduled dates all can now check their AKNU Degree Result from the below
AKNU Degree Results 2020 Date
|University name||Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) Rajamahendravaram, Andhra Pradesh|
|Address||Adikavi Nannaya University Campus|
Rajamahendravaram-533296, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Offered Programmes||Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Law, Education and Technology|
|AKNU Results Date||October 2020|
AKNU Degree Results 2020 September / October
Candidates, The Adikavi Nannaya University announce AKNU Degree Exam Result 2019-2020 for BA/B.Sc/B.com The AKNU disclose Degree Result 2019-2020 on its Official Page. We are here to provide you the latest information from the University who are looking for the results on the internet have a look into this page here at the bottom of the page we have given the links click on that links you directly navigated to the official site to get your scorecard without wasting your time. The simple thing you need to do is stick to this page
ANKU UG Resullts 2020: Click Here
AKNU Degree Revaluation
- The Student of Adikavi Nannaya University Affiliated Degree Colleges who are desiring of Revaluation of their valued answer Scripts are required to apply in the Prescribed Revaluation Fee i.e Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only )
- Download AKNU Application Form for Revaluation: Click Here
Simple Steps to Download AKNU Degree Results from 2020
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. aknu.edu.in
- Thereafter, On the home page, you will get the latest Result link scrolling.
- Thereafter, Click on that link and a new page will open.
- The new page contains login details such as roll number, course name, etc.
- Now you can check your result by choosing the appropriate options and entering the required details.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- After that, the result will appear on the PC screen.
- Finally, take the printout of it for future reference.